Under general supervision, responsible for managing various regulatory compliance, security compliance, and awareness programs throughout the global IT organization. Work closely with IT teams to review and improve processes, system configurations, and other requirements to meet company and regulatory standards. Manage remediation processes for continuous improvement.
Essential Job Duties:
- Review system configurations for compliance to policies.
- Review IT processes for completeness, efficiency, security, and compliance.
- Track and report progress of improvement efforts.
- Act as liaison between IT and internal audit.
- Assist in documentation of various aspects of each program and process.
- Work closely with managers to promptly resolve problems.
- Develop and maintain a continuous security awareness program.
- Manage vulnerability reporting and remediation tracking.
- Manage system patch reporting and remediation tracking.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent documentation and reporting skills.
- Proven ability to grow though self-study.
Behaviors & Attributes:
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Analysis / Problem Assessment
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Skills
- Results Oriented
- Stress Tolerance
- Teamwork / Collaboration
- Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Reports directly to VP of IT Governance and PMO
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a major in accounting, finance, computer information systems, or computer science.
- 1-3 years of Project Management, IT, or Audit experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
- Related work or Military experience will be considered.
- CISA, CISSP, or CIA certification.
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure and Network Operating Systems.
- Familiarity with various risk assessment frameworks.
- Automation Experience (Excel Macros, Access Queries).
- Ability to sit a computer terminal for long periods of time
- Ability to be physically in attendance at workstation at designated company office location during normal business hours designated for the position.
- Ability to lift 20 pounds.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
ScanSource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition Number: ITCOM003261
- Address Greenville, SC , USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5