LP’s values-driven, positive culture creates an environment where talented and hardworking people thrive in a safe, ethical, fun, challenging and rewarding place to work. For more than 40 years, we’ve developed careers and provided advancement opportunities in the building products industry.
LP is looking to expand and improve upon its PaaS, SaaS, and IaaS solutions and is seeking an experienced and motivated professional who can work with and support the enterprise as we grow our cloud footprint.
We’d love to meet you if…
- Collaborating with technical, development, and applications teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
- Modifying and improving existing systems.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Designing, developing and deploying modular cloud-based systems.
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Collaborate with security team in identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Develop and implement monitoring and alerting.
- Interacting with application team, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on needs.
QUALIFICATIONS: SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, ABILITY
- Experience with IT System Operations.
- Experience in Azure or AWS. certifications preferred.
- Experience in VDI, Active Directory, Office 365.
- Experience with CI/CD practices and systems.
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent client management skills.
- Specialized certifications desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience in the field of cloud computing.
- Hybrid WFH/Office environment.
- Occasional travel
ABOUT LP BUILDING SOLUTIONS
As a leader in high-performance building solutions, LP Building Solutions manufactures engineered wood building products that meet the demands of builders worldwide. Its extensive offerings include innovative and dependable building products and accessories, such as the LP Structural Solutions portfolio (LP WeatherLogic® Air & Water Barrier, LP Legacy® Premium Sub-Flooring, LP® TechShield® Radiant Barrier, LP® FlameBlock® Fire-Rated Sheathing and more), oriented strand board (OSB), LP® TopNotch® Sub-Flooring, LP® SmartSide® Trim & Siding, LP® Outdoor Building Solutions®, and LP Elements® Performance Fencing.
In addition to product solutions, LP provides industry-leading service and warranties. Since its founding in 1973, LP has been Building a Better World™ by helping customers construct beautiful, durable homes. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, LP operates 26 plants across the U.S., Canada, Chile and Brazil.
LP’s values-driven, positive culture creates an environment where talented and hardworking people thrive in a safe, ethical, fun, challenging and rewarding place to work. For more than 40 years, we’ve developed careers and provided advancement opportunities in the building products industry
LP offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including health and welfare benefits, 401(k) program, career mobility, tuition reimbursement, volunteer opportunities, profit sharing and more.
Job Segment: Cloud, Engineer, Computer Science, Technology, Engineering
- Address Nashville, TN, USA, 37219-1765
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5