About the job
With over 13,000 aviation professionals operating thousands of daily flights, SkyWest Airlines connects millions of passengers each month to hundreds of destinations across North America. SkyWest operates in partnership with Delta Air Lines, United Airlines, American Airlines and Alaska Airlines and has a fleet of nearly 450 aircraft. Headquartered in St. George, Utah, SkyWest’s industry-leading workforce and excellent leadership team have consistently generated solid operational and economic performance, setting the standard for excellence in the regional industry.
SkyWest employees enjoy a distinctive and unmatched culture of teamwork, respect, quality and professionalism, along with world-class benefits such as
- 401(k) match
- Performance Rewards and Profit Sharing
- Health care (medical, dental, and vision)
- Discounted and standby travel privileges worldwide for you and your family with all four of our major partners (Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, United Airlines)
Specific Job Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
IT Business Analyst plays a critical role in the design, development, and implementation of software applications to improve the business processes at SkyWest.
- Job Shadow business partners to identify and document existing business processes
- Work with business partners and software engineers to come up with software solutions
- Document system design requirements for custom inhouse database when applicable
- Review the adequacy of potential 3rd party application systems when applicable
- Present software solutions for business partner approval
- Assist software engineers during development and integration testing
- Work with Business Partners during user acceptance testing, manual writing, and implementation as needed
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools including Microsoft Visio
- An understanding of flowcharting and business process documentation methods
- Ability to come up with software solutions to assist business processes
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to make presentations to business partners, vendors and technical staff
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle
- Ability to multi-task and work under time pressures and project deadlines
- Sitting at a computer for extended periods of time.
This job posting may have an additional video interview requirement. Please monitor your email and junk folder for additional instructions.
- Address St George, UT, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors