About the job
Who We Are
At Fossil, we dare to dream, disrupt, and deliver in a better way. Our goal is simple – bring innovation, style, and connectivity to an industry ripe for change. Fossil is on a mission to revamp the way fashion accessories are done. We are committed to creating great watches, jewelry, handbags, small leather goods and wearables by investing in technology and long-term value creation. With our diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, along with department stores, specialty stores, eCommerce websites, and company-owned and operated retail stores, we are building a leading fashion- and tech-forward accessories company. Are you in?
Make an Impact
Business Requirements & Analysis
As a Business Analyst in our IT department, you will partner with IT leadership and business stakeholders to gather requirements, translate and document business needs, and enhance/develop effective business processes. Specific responsibilities include:
- Capturing key views of the business and translating to applicable requirements for technology delivery
- Facilitating analysis of viable solutions to business problems
- Considering business needs across the enterprise and helping define strategy to align the business roadmap with the IT roadmap
- Working closely with business partners, IT Architecture, Solution Managers and Senior Management to elicit, document, and present requirements
- Interacting with strategic vendors whose products or services are essential in achieving requirements identified for a project
Skills and Experience:
- Required 3-5 years of experience as an IT Business Analyst, preferably in a global environment
- Experience working in a Retail, E Commerce Environment as a Business Analyst is preferred.
- Experience working with Order Management Systems (OMS) and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Experience working with SAP is required
- Ability to effectively capture requirements and facilitate sessions with business stakeholders
- Prior experience demonstrating initiative and ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines while still maintaining high quality standards
- Proven ability to conceptualize, exercise judgment and think creatively
- Ability to influence
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present information to technical and non-technical customers/stakeholders
- Proactively seeks opportunities for continuous improvement and acts upon findings to initiate improvements.
Benefits are dependent on working hours, position and may vary by location, but here are some of the benefits you may enjoy:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Retirement Savings Plan + Company Matching
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer Time Off
At Fossil, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in all employment practices without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other legally protected status. Anyone requiring special accommodations to our normal application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
- Address Richardson, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5