The objective of the Information Technology Audit function is to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of Aramark’s internal controls as they relate to the design and operation of information systems.
In meeting this objective, the IT Auditor will conduct audits at headquarters and business units with an emphasis on information systems as they relate to the company’s financial systems and processes, systems development and implementations, business operations, cybersecurity, segregation of duties, and IT operations. The IT Auditor assists with planning, conducts fieldwork, performs follow-up to fieldwork, and assists with report preparation. The IT Auditor will execute audit plans related to operating systems, databases, applications, network devices, system security, change management, user administration, incident and problem management, and other focus areas.
This position requires the ability and willingness to travel up to 15% with some international travel once pandemic travel restrictions are lifted.
- Performs audit work efficiently and effectively in accordance with established audit programs. Documents audit procedures performed in support of audit conclusions. Adheres to department workpaper standards.
- Assists in drafting clear and concise audit reports. Verifies that audit issues are adequately supported and evidenced in workpapers. Submits completed workpapers to Managers and Senior Auditors for review.
- Reviews company processes and controls against industry frameworks, identifying gaps in design and execution, and communicating issues and recommendations to the client.
- Acts as a valued business advisor, builds relationships, and communicates effectively with internal clients, audit teams, and external Auditors.
- Demonstrates a high degree of initiative and professional judgment.
- Participates in other special projects as required, including compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley 404.
- Continues to develop knowledge and experience working with a variety of technical environments, platforms, applications, and tools/utilities.
- 0 – 3 years of IT audit experience in public accounting, consulting, or within an internal audit department. In lieu of audit experience, a qualified candidate must have technology experience directly related to IT general control areas such as change management, logical access, and/or computer operations. Direct college candidates without experience must be working on or have earned a degree per below.
- Qualified candidate must have a degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, or a related field with an interest in learning IT Audit.
- Experience or familiarity with application interfaces, systems development methodologies, infrastructure, and processing environments.
- Knowledge of Oracle Financials application, UNIX/Linux and Windows operating systems, and/or Oracle database is a plus.
- Familiarity with COBIT, COSO, NIST, and SOX 404 requirements with respect to IT systems and processes is a plus.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent people skills – ability to work with many levels of management and influence without formal authority.
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and time management skills. The ability to work independently.
- CISA certification or an interest in working towards a CISA certification.
- Address Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5