IT Internal Auditor
The TTEC IT Internal Auditor is responsible for conducting information technology, compliance, and operational audits. The role of IT Auditor is a valuable asset to TTEC/TeleTech by providing an IT focused approach to audits. In addition, this position will assist management in the identification and control of IT-related risks associated with the achievement of company compliance and strategic objectives. Additional responsibilities include, preparing reports with findings and practical recommendations and communicating that information to company management.
Our IT Auditor Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Perform and document information technology, compliance, and operational audits using tools and techniques common to the IT auditing profession
- Provide Sarbanes-Oxley compliance support to the IT and Finance organizations
- Assist in determining appropriate auditing procedures to be used to achieve the audit objectives
- Prepare written reports complete with findings and practical recommendations.
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity controls and compliance
- A minimum of 2-5 years of experience in a combination of internal or external auditing, information systems, or corporate operations with a strong background in process and IT controls.
- BA/BS degree in information systems, accounting, finance, or related discipline
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) experience with ITGCs and Application controls
- Knowledge of COBIT and other standard IT control frameworks
- Knowledgeable in general computer controls, security and access controls, network configuration, operating systems (Windows & UNIX), data center operations, data base controls, application configuration, etc.
- Strong project management skills combined with effective written and verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, as well as a customer-oriented focus
- Ability to interact with management and personnel at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a dynamic work environment.
- Technology literacy – audit and control methodologies, electronic work papers, intermediate Excel and other MS office suite products
- Preferred achievement or desired to obtain one or more of the following certifications: CISA, CISSP, CISM, CIA or other applicable professional IT or internal audit designation
- Position may require approximately 5-10% travel.
What You Can Expect
- Dedication to your career growth and professional development
- Actively diverse and inclusive culture
- Community-minded organization committed to giving back
- Global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- And yes… all the competitive compensation, performance bonus opportunities, benefits you’d expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
- Address Hyderabad, Telangana
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5