For more than 60 years, HEICO Corporation has thrived by serving niche segments of the aviation, defense, space and electronic industries by providing innovative and cost-saving products and services. HEICO’s high energy culture focuses our Team Members’ on providing high quality products and services to our customer base. Our leadership approach creates a dynamic environment that continually challenges our Team Members to perform at their best. For four consecutive years, Forbes Magazine ranked HEICO as one of the 200 “Best Small Companies.” HEICO Corporation offers competitive compensation, paid vacation and holidays, an excellent 401K plan with company match, and medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.
The IT Auditor will be responsible for assisting with risk-based audits of technology infrastructure and business application systems. They will interact with IT, accounting, and operational management personnel across the company. This is an on-site position located in Hollywood, FL.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for testing, evaluating, documenting (test procedures, results, and conclusions), and reporting on the design and operating effectiveness of information technology general controls.
- Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk.
- Document IT control deficiencies and control improvement recommendations identified during the audit.
- Obtaining responses to the audit findings and ensuring the responses address the identified control/process deficiencies.
- Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable company, department and professional standards.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering, Management Information Systems, or Accounting/Finance from an accredited college/university.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience in an IT audit role.
- Experience testing IT controls of enterprise IT infrastructure (e.g., Windows, Active Directory, Unix, SQL) and applications.
- Experience with PCAOB (SOX) audit standards preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- CISA, CISM, CISSP and/or CIA preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS OR ABILITIES:
- Language: English –Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively within all levels of the organization.
- Computer Skills: Working knowledge of basic Microsoft Suite –Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and interpret bar graphs. Knowledge of financial statements and Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAPP).
- Interpersonal Skills: Must be able to work in both a team environment and independently. Excellent ability to effectively interact with Team Members of all levels.
- Organizational Skills: Must have excellent organizational skills; high attention to detail required.
- Technical Skills: Understanding of internal audit standards, procedures, techniques, risk assessment practices, and frameworks such as COSO, COBIT, NIST, SOX404. Working knowledge of enterprise IT infrastructure, application, and database security, change management, operations, and cyber security.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; talk or hear; and occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Address Hollywood, FL, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5