Patrick Industries Corporate Headquarters is currently seeking an IT Audit Senior to join our growing Audit Department. Patrick’s Internal Audit Department is on a transformative journey to become a best in class department that is guided by a philosophy of adding value and improving the operations of the organization. The team’s priorities are focused on strong governance, transparency, strategic engagement and fostering a diverse and inclusive culture that focuses on people development.
This person will help facilitate significant transformational change including implementing digital technologies (i.e. robotics) and expanding/integrating data analytics while working closely with senior leadership, business unit partners, as well as leading and performing value additive and impactful audits.
The IT Audit Senior will assist in assessing controls over significant strategic projects that may include business acquisitions, technological developments, conversions, and will be involved with planning, executing, and reporting on audits of complex and technical processes. Additionally, the IT Audit Senior will help identify, implement, and drive change within the audit organization as it transforms. This person should be able to think strategically and analytically while engaging in day-to-day tactical details.
Patrick’s Internal Audit Department develops its people for higher roles within the department as well as other functions across its corporate headquarters and business units. The dynamic work environment at Patrick encourages critical thinking, engaging and empowering audit leaders to work collaboratively with others outside the audit function, and allowing them to achieve their potential, while still enabling work/life flexibility.
The successful candidate should have experience reviewing complex systems, network management and operations, as well as normal business process flows. The IT Audit Senior should have a detailed understanding of internal audit procedures, and be passionate about championing IT controls, process improvements, and system implementations throughout Patrick Industries. This position reports to the IT Audit Senior Manager. Remote work opportunities may be considered.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Perform integrated, information technology, and Sarbanes Oxley audits including risk assessment, planning, execution, reporting and remediation
- Support an environment of learning and continuous improvement
- Maintain a focus on customer service
- Maintain technical competencies
- Collaborate with team of IT SOX auditors, either internal or co-sourced (remote) staff
- Actively participate in special projects such as system implementations (consolidation software, electronic work-paper software, account reconciliation tools, etc.), software upgrades, process improvements, and IT due diligence for current and future acquisition targets as needed
- Complete due diligence procedures to support the company’s active acquisition strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology
- Candidates must have 3+ years IT Audit experience including SOX compliance preferably in public accounting, internal audit or related field.
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, CIA, CPA, or CFE certification a plus
- Experience in a hands on role, working with medium to large publicly held companies
- Experience in developing process flows and policies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience presenting audit observations in meetings and written reports
- Working knowledge of IT standards, frameworks (e.g. COBIT, NIST, ITIL), technical systems, IT security and emerging technology
- Experience with using computer assisted audit techniques and data analytics tools
- Ability to travel as needed, but less than 10%
- Understanding of operational, financial, information technology and regulatory risks and risk mitigation
Patrick Industries is a major manufacturer and distributor of component and building products for the recreational vehicle, marine, manufactured housing, and industrial markets.
At Patrick Industries, we offer a great benefit package including: Health care through BCBS with company funding of the Health Savings Account option, company matching 401K, comprehensive Dental and Vision plans, paid vacations and holidays, and fitness reimbursement.
Mutually agreed upon flexible work arrangements may also be considered.
At Patrick Industries, our Customer First Culture has positioned us as a leading manufacturer and distributor to the RV and Manufactured Housing Industries. A focus on exceeding our customer’s needs every day; anticipating and providing the products and services they want; investing time and effort to understand our customers business, products, and needs; going beyond what is expected; and doing what we say we will do, is critical at every level of our organization.
- Salary Offer $97,800/yr to $115,300/yr
- Address IT Audit Senior Location: 107 W Franklin St Elkhart, IN, USA
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5