Acrisure is a fast-growing fintech leader that operates a global insurance broker. The Company has grown from $38 million to $3.5 billion in revenue since 2013 and deploys the best of Human and Artificial Intelligence (AI) at scale to reimagine financial service product distribution. Acrisure employs over 12,000 employees across thirteen countries.
Led by co-founder, CEO and President Greg Williams, Acrisure provides a broad array of insurance and financial related solutions, including commercial property and casualty, personal lines and employee benefits insurance, real estate services, cyber services and asset management. Acrisure’s massively valuable, high margin distribution network combines the strength of trusted advisors with growth and efficiency enabled by AI.
- Apply a continuous improvement approach in enhancing the strategies employed in technology spending, as well as in tracking company assets within the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) throughout their lifecycle
- Perform daily and long-term operational and strategic management of hardware and software
- Ensure effective management of the CMDB and that the content contained is accurate
- Provide KPI/Metric information and standardized reporting on a scheduled basis together with unscheduled reporting demanded by management
- Manage hardware vendor relationships
- Maintain standard hardware images and the respective lifecycle
- Take part in other ITSM processes, or as required perform as a back up to maintain operational activities
- Monitor hardware resource utilization as it relates to software deployment and endpoint management
- Monitor purchasing budget and work with leadership to adhere to budget
- Generate and distribute various reports, including compliance reports on current assets and CIs and their status; also perform trend analyses
- Responsible for design and support of AV equipment including but not limited to, conference rooms and digital signage
- Ownership over application lifecycle management and endpoint patch management through Intune
- Design, implement and troubleshoot Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune) environment including policies
- Work closely with Security team in designing hardware solutions with the business for device hardening
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
- Adept with Microsoft Server operating systems, all supported Microsoft Office versions, and Exchange Servers
- Understanding of virtual desktop concepts and familiar with AVD deployments
- Comfortable with the Windows domain stack such as: Active Directory, Group Policy, ADSI, DNS, AD Object Attributes, and Print Management
- Familiar with the M365 technology stack including Exchange Online, Office Suite, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Teams
- Strong experience with Azure Active Directory and Intune Device Management.
- Familiar with Apple desktop operating systems
- Experience with managing Android and IOS devices, specifically with setting up and maintaining Intune
- Experience in leveraging PowerShell in operating system environments as well as M365 management
- Capability to provide support for copiers and scanners through driver delivery to workstations
- Bachelor’s degree or the recognized equivalent in education and experience.
- Minimum five years of experience in MIS, systems or information technology field required.
- Minimum three years of experience in a supervisory position.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Microsoft and M365 certifications strongly desired.
- Strong knowledge and five years plus experience working with a CMDB and the specific business services that it supports
- ServiceNow experience strongly desired
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager experience strongly desired
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Compensation
- Industry Leading Healthcare
- Savings and Investments
- Charitable Giving Programs
- Offering hybrid work option
- Opportunities for Growth
- Educational Resources
- Generous time away
Acrisure is equally committed to supporting social issues. In 2021, the Company co-founded Evolution Advisors, a joint venture whose Founding Partners include Acrisure, Russell Wilson and Ciara, and Russell Westbrook. The venture focuses on providing greater access and more effectively distributing insurance products and financial services to minority-owned enterprises. Additionally, in its home of Grand Rapids, Acrisure provided $15 million to create the Acrisure Center for Innovation in Children’s Health at Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital.
- Address Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 0-5