ASRC Data Networx is seeking an Information System Security Manager (ISSM) for our Cybersecurity System Support (CPSS) contract with a Federal Government Agency. We will provide support to a Cybersecurity Division to leverage proven and successful cybersecurity business models to provide robust cybersecurity operations, continuous monitoring, and compliance and accelerated ATO. We are hiring ISSM Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to implement, demonstrate and mentor other cybersecurity staff with the goal of increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of the cybersecurity assessment and authorization process. The ISSM executes an agile methodology to enable security in an agile software development lifecycle and accelerate ATO process. ISSM SMEs will coordinate activities with the product teams and leverage system data for decision making and preparation of Risk Management Framework (RMF) artifacts. The ISSM SME is responsible for establishing, documenting, and monitoring the product line’s cybersecurity program implementation as well as ensure compliance with the organizational Risk Management Framework implementation plans and policies. These individuals serve as the primary point of contact to the CISO and Authorizing Officials (AO) regarding all product line cybersecurity issues. The ISSM will provide guidance to the organization in the ongoing migration to NIST SP 800-53 Revision 5.
- Cybersecurity-related Bachelor’s degree with at least 7 years of experience
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) OR
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) AND Certified Authorization Professional (CAP)
- Working knowledge of system functions, cybersecurity policies, and technical cybersecurity protection measures.
- Must have good written and verbal communication and other soft skills
- Experience with cloud security and FedRAMP
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) (Desirable)
- Must be a solutions-oriented team player and must possess a high level of self-initiative
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
Job ID : #AFHC-20090
- Address 600 Dulany Street, Alexandria, VA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10