United States of America
OT999: 1CP – Farmington, CT One Carrier Place, Farmington, CT, 06032 USA
The Otis Internal Audit Digital Technology (DT) Manager role is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a dynamic DT professional who seeks to build on their existing experience through in-depth exposure to fast-paced international businesses with a focus on risk assessment and the design and on-going assessment of internal controls to address those risks. This position reports to the Director of DT Internal Audit, as part of Otis’ Chief Audit Executive (CAE) Internal Audit organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage & execute audits of Otis entities and global systems around the world, supervising teams of auditors.
- Contribute and collaborate with the Internal Audit outsource provider/Big 4 partner on key department deliverables and functions including:
- Support Otis’ multi-faceted annual risk assessment process that includes meetings with key business leaders and functional risk owners to assess control maturity, evolving risk profiles and threat landscapes, and areas for internal audit focus as input to the global audit plan.
- Development of a global audit plan and scheduling necessary resources including the involvement of subject matter experts (to be supplied by outsourcer) and seconded Otis employees where applicable. Coordination with Digital Technology organization and the external auditor to ensure complimentary (and avoid duplicate) audit coverage.
- Identification and implementation of tools and technology in the audit process to drive efficiency and improved management insights.
- Assist in resolution of complex audit issues including involvement of Otis functional risk owners/subject matter experts as necessary.
- Review final audit reports for quality and consistency with Otis standards including assessment of agreed upon management actions for adequacy and practicality (efficacy and efficiency). Working with the Digital Technology organization, ensure complete and timely closure of audit issues.
- Input into on-going assessment of outsourcer service quality including monitoring of KPI’s and solicitation and aggregation of feedback from key Otis stakeholders
- Support the CAE in the preparation of quarterly Audit Committee meeting presentations and in communications to Otis senior management regarding key findings, trends, recommendations, emerging issues, etc.
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor’s or Graduate degree in related field required
- Advanced studies in these fields and/or attainment of relevant certifications in the fields of Digital Technology and/or Digital Technology Cyber Security are desirable (CISA, CISM, CISSP, etc.)
Experience / Qualifications:
- At least 3-5 years of cumulative experience in DT, project management, internal controls
- Systems implementation experience is desirable
- Demonstrated success working on project teams, including those partially staffed with outside contractors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze and explain complex DT issues to non-DT management
- Current understanding of technical hardware/software platforms and common applications, as well as broad understanding of the DT market and industry
- A foundational understanding of business and DT organizations, processes, and management concepts in a manufacturing environment is a plus
Occasional domestic and international travel may be required. The position is based in Farmington, CT, but flexibility on location exists.
Otis is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job ID : 20047959
- Address Farmington, CT, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 0-5