About the job
Are you looking to join a company that is dynamic and encourages a collaborative environment?
Dime Community Bank is hiring Interns for its 2023 Summer Internship Program. Interested applicants will participate in a paid in-person 10-week program that will contribute to your professional and personal growth. You will be working with industry experts that will provide you with invaluable skills to help you in your career. During the internship, you will have the opportunity to interact with senior executives and other interns through day-to-day assignments, workshops, networking, and exciting team building events!
If this internship speaks to you and your goals, we encourage you to apply!
The hourly wage minimum = $16; maximum = $18. The exact pay may vary based on skills, experience, training, licenses/certifications, language necessities, and location.
Responsibilities for the Information Security (Info Sec) Summer Intern include:
- Performing daily system and alert monitoring, including vulnerability assessment.
- Performing security scans and reviews on Bank systems utilizing standard tools and knowledge of network and application security.
- Maintaining internal documentation for information security and process control.
- Rising Junior or Senior currently enrolled in an accredited University/College pursuing degree(s) in Computer and Information Technology, or Cyber Security.
- Motivated. Curious. Eager to learn. Inquisitive. Proactive contributor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Able to work Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, in Hauppauge, NY.
- Salary Offer $16/hr - $18/hr
- Address Hauppauge, NY, USA
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5