About the job
The primary purpose of this position is to gain experience while providing support to the CTO functions and special projects. This position will conduct market research to track and project the technical direction for security, including built-in security.
The Center for Internet Security (CIS) makes the connected world a safer place for people, businesses, and governments through our core competencies of collaboration and innovation. We are a community-driven nonprofit responsible for industry leading best practices for securing IT systems and data. We lead a global community of IT professionals to continuously evolve these standards and provide products and services to proactively safeguard against emerging threats.
What You’ll Do
- Develop knowledge on information security, products, and service offerings and the underlying protocols.
- Perform market analysis for specific technologies to aid in the development of recommendations for CIS members.
- Support a project with potential to make industry-wide impact and improving the ease of management for security
- Develop research, organization, and presentation skills.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
What You’ll Need
- 2 years of study in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, or related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
At CIS, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment in which the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and views of our employees, members, and customers are valued and respected. It is through this commitment that we are able to work together towards our common mission: to make the connected world a safer place.
- Address USA (Remote)
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5