Job ID: 2105044989
Date posted: 11/23/2021
Tenet is seeking a Program Manager with previous IT Infrastructure experience to work in the ITMO (Information Technology Management and Operations) tower.Below is a brief outline of what Tenet is seeking for this role.
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of network and infrastructure projects for Tenet’s Data Center and Network program. You will be leading a portfolio of projects, mapping risks and dependencies, providing executive level updates, driving execution, growing accountability and generally helping the team thrive. You’ll continually improve our delivery process through a commitment to quality and impact. The role is highly cross functional, working with technical, and business teams throughout the organization.
Things move fast in ITMO tower and we’re looking for individuals who can move just as fast, be flexible and adapt to change. To be successful, you thrive on autonomy and open work.
- Make a real difference to customer experience from a DC & Network perspective.
- Communications to executive and senior level leaders
- Optimize a highly organized team.
- Lead big organizational and technical changes.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with technical and non-technical teams involved with infrastructure and cybersecurity (Legal, Business Development, Internal Audit, Fraud, Physical Security, Networking, Systems, etc.)
- Scope, plan, implement and deliver ITMO projects and programs, and collaborate with Program Managers and senior leaders to align with strategic vision and goals
- Drive projects cross functionally, build partnerships with other technical towers, and work proactively with business teams to ensure are met
- Integrate DC and network infrastructure into organizational development and processes
- Establish metrics and regular reporting mechanisms for measuring DC & Network performance
- Evaluate solution designs and complex business and technical requirements, and communicate inherent infrastructure risks and solutions to technical and non-technical business owners
- Support deep dive assessments and ad-hoc data analysis requests
- Deliver findings, recommendations and remediation steps for all activities
- Drive, mature, and improve organizational infrastructure, risk identification and remediation processes, and risk tracking mechanisms
- Conduct analysis of historical data to identify trends and insights
- Bring innovative ideas, finding better ways of engaging our customers and service owners, and solving problems.
Skills, Experience & Competencies:
- PMP or CSPM certification. 3 years of Technical Program Management, audit, or risk management experience in a security related industry.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Some technical chops to establish credibility with engineers and get stuff done quickly.
- A proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with almost any stakeholder.
- Familiar or interest in the following: software development lifecycle (SDLC), project management methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum).
- Experience with physical access control, intrusion detection, network security management, endpoint security and architecture.
- Ability to support vendor engagements through requests for information (RFIs) and requests for proposals (RFPs) to identify qualified technology suppliers and negotiate business terms.
- Ability to lead projects by setting priorities, measurable objectives, cross-functional dependencies, planning, resourcing, scheduling, budgeting, implementation and subsequent monitoring with informal authority.
- Ability to take initiative and build productive relationships across teams and organizational levels.
- Ability to serve as a trusted consultant to internal customers and represent users and customers in every thought and interaction.
- Excellent information organization, timeline tracking and communication skills, with attention to detail. Excellent project management, planning, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working on cyber security, privacy, or risk management initiatives.
- Experience in a large-scale cloud business.
- Able to effectively communicate project concepts and elements with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong professional working relationships with staff, clients, partners, vendors, competitors at all organizational levels.
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment.
- Strong business writing skills.
- Strong oral and presentation communications skills.
- Self-motivated team player.
- Well-rounded with strong analytical curiosity.
- Highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Strong follow-through on commitments.
- Quickly recognize multiple solutions to a problem, evaluate and provide options.
- Demonstrated ability to coach, mentor, and teach team members.
- Maintain honesty and integrity at a high level.
- Calm under pressure.
- Quick to adapt to new organizational cultures.
- Possess strong meeting facilitation skills.
- Experience and competencies with MS Project, MS Visio, MS SharePoint and MS Office.
Tenet Healthcare complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
- Address Dallas, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 0-5