Full Job Description
- Supporting the IT Cybersecurity & Global Assessment program along with program Governance and oversight.
- Works with Control Domain Authority, Product Owners and TRACE program teams to coordinate scope of IT Cybersecurity Infrastructure Control Assessments.
- Works with Functional Leads & control owners on assessment approach for Corporate Technology Infrastructures which includes automation, product and engineering teams.
- Supports the assessment of automated Infrastructure controls and partners with corporate functions as well as Cybersecurity GT Assessment teams to ensure use of Infrastructure controls are fit for assessment.
- Provide guidance on remediation activities as it pertains to Corporate Technology Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Assessment program, governance and oversight issues, ensuring appropriate resolution of issues, action plans, breaks and remedies and support the closure verification process
- Supports audit engagement of Corporate Technology controls with internal and external auditors
- Develop and maintain strong business and technology relationships, becoming a trusted partner
- Communicate risk and other control findings with key stakeholders, develop recommendations and provide accurate metrics and management reports on a timely basis
- Performs reporting via data pertaining to the programs
Candidates must have a minimum 3-5 years of technology risk and controls experience, risk based consulting, risk assessments, audit and regulatory activities, preferably in the Cybersecurity Technology Controls arena.
- Knowledge and prior experience in all domains of Infrastructure Technology
- Experience with implementation and oversight of technology risk and controls, supporting activities for audits and assessing an IT controls environment
- Experience with coordination and assessment of automated controls to meet Cybersecurity & Infrastructure compliance requirements
- Detail oriented self-starter with strong conceptual, analytical, decision making, planning, time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to communicate oral and written ideas in a clear, concise manner, at all levels of the organization and influence without authority
- Prior experience in planning, coordination and implementation and the ability to work across teams and functions to execute and deliver
- Strong in Excel and Data Analysis
- Aptitude to upskill and learn new technologies based on dynamic requirements
- Analytical skills to leverage large data sets to inform decisions and issue resolution
- Analytical skills to understand large data sets to inform assertion statements for compliance with regulations or frameworks
- Working knowledge of GRC technology & controls monitoring concepts in order to interact with technology product owners
- Experience operating in environments that are heavily governed under compliance, regulatory, or risk reduction controls.
- Advanced understanding of best practices and company policies
- Experience utilizing tools such as Tableau, Alteryx
- Knowledge of process-focused methodologies for IT related activities (Data Protection, Information Security, Change Management, Incident Management, and SDLC)
- Exposure to IT Risk and Process frameworks: COBIT and NIST Frameworks
- CRISC minimum certification requested or working to obtain an ISACA certification in progress.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Full vaccination is a requirement for this role for new hires joining JPMorgan Chase. Additional requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool and may include mask wearing and social distancing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Note: The requirement to be fully vaccinated to be hired for this role does not apply to roles with a work location in Arkansas, Florida, Iowa, Montana, and Tennessee. For applicants to these roles, JPMorgan Chase will consider all qualified applicants regardless of vaccination status, due to state and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Address Tampa, FL, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5