Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit, and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Information Security Department has an opening for a Junior-level Information Security Risk Analyst who has a passion to learn and grow in the Identity Role & Access function. This position is located in Pleasanton, California.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with the develop of strategy and approaches and implement the full life cycle of the Identity and Access.
- Assist in the development security architecture, policies, principles and standards related to Identity and Access Management (IAM); help ensure architecture meets best practices based on industry and organizational needs.
- Conduct IAM and Role Based Access Controls (RBAC) review for new applications and scheduled access validation of critical Fund applications; partner with Information Technology (IT) and various business units to discuss access issues, explain access rights and manage process.
- Conduct user access privileges to determine if they are correct and adhere to the organization’s internal policies and compliance regulation such as SOX, PCI, HIPPA.
- Follow up on access management deficiencies identified in risk reviews, self-assessments, risk assessments, internal and external audits; ensure appropriate remediation measures are implemented.
- Work closely and collaboratively with application development teams, technology teams and other members of the Information Security team to identify and remediate security issues.
- Work with business to define and document requirements to support deployment of new system, application such as merger conversion, de-centralization division access, Privileged Access Management as well as enhancements of any existing processes.
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned by management.
- Support and engineer cross-functional security initiatives across the enterprise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Cyber Security is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of computer programming language such as Java, HTML
- Knowledge of database management: Oracle SQL, Azure SQL, etc.
- Knowledge MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Visio, MS Access
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud, AzureAD a plus
- IT/InfoSec education/certifications a plus
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in retail. With a fixation on innovation and building culture, our team is rallying our company around a unique vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for national strength, deep roots in the communities we serve, and a team that has passion for food and delivering great service.
Albertsons Culture Principles
- Compassion: We always treat each other with kindness and respect
- Team: We always support and recognize each other
- Inclusive: We always value everyone’s perspective
- Learning: We always strive to grow and develop ourselves and others
- Competitive: We always act with integrity to win over the customer
- Ownership: We always take actions to drive our success
- Work may be performed in a temperature-controlled environment.
- Must sit, stand, or walk for extended periods of time.
- May spend long periods of time at desk or computer terminal.
- Will use keyboards, telephone, and other office equipment during the course of normal workday.
- Stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching may be required in completion of job duties.
- Work day is fast paced; some evening and weekend work may be required.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers/en/home.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace – some positions require applicants offered a position to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Address Pleasanton, CA, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors