Full Job Description
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense (RMD), fresh thinking and possibilities are forged in times of change and you will be on the front lines as we trailblaze new approaches, push the boundaries of innovation and chart a course to a tomorrow you can be proud to have a hand in creating.
Our team in Marlborough, MA, is seeking an entry level Information System Security Officer (ISSO) known as an Analyst, Cyber Vulnerability Assessment Professional within RMD.
This position is for an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) to support classified computing environments 100% onsite at the RMD facility in Marlborough. You will interface and collaborate with the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) to ensure adherence to all NISPOM Chapter 8, DAAPM, JSIG policies.
We value diverse skills and experience, so don’t hold back. Your qualifications could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you’re passionate about what you could accomplish here, we’d love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- You will be primarily responsible for system compliance, auditing, security plan development and delivering information systems security education and awareness.
- You will also assist in investigating information system security violations and help prepare reports specifying corrective and preventative actions.
- The position routinely collaborates with the facility security team, program personnel, and government representatives.
Important note: Within six months of hire date, you must obtain and maintain a Security professional certification commensurate with IAM Level I certification (Security+ or other), if you do not already have this certification.
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Typically requires a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Systems Management, Management Information Technology, Criminal Justice, Business, Math or other degrees will be considered. In absence of a degree, 4 years of relevant experience such as: cyber or systems security, use of computer databases or operating systems, and/or programs.
- An active and in-scope Secret US security clearance
Qualifications We Value:
- Experience working in DoD classified operating and/or laboratory environments
- Familiarity with cybersecurity compliance as stipulated by NISPOM/DAAPM, JSIG, ICD 503, STIGs and associated NIST publications
- Experience with audit reviews such as physical security, network and system event logs, password administration, file access privileges, etc.
- Familiarity with the execution and management of cyber incident response; preservation, containment, and eradication
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Self-motivated and possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, particularly in documenting evaluation results
- Customer focused, adaptable and willing to work varying assignments
- Completion of National Industrial Security Program cybersecurity training courses available at https://cdse.usalearning.gov/login/index.php
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Check us out on YouTube!
- Address Marlborough, MA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5