ARC Technologies LLC, a Hexcel company, is the leading manufacturer of radio frequency (RF) and electromagnetic interference (EMI) absorbing materials for defense and wireless applications worldwide and part of Hexcel, a global leader in advanced composites technology.
Hexcel is currently seeking an Information System Security Manager for our Amesbury, MA, USA location.
The selected individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following obligations:
- Develop and maintain a formal IS security program and policies for their assigned area of responsibility
- Develop and oversee operational information systems security implementation policy and guidelines
- Maintain day-to-day security posture and continuous monitoring of IS including security event log review and analysis
- Ensure all users receive the necessary technical and security training (e.g., operating system, networking, security management) to carry out their duties
- Ensure approved procedures are used for sanitizing and releasing system components and media
- Maintain thorough understanding of NIST 800-53 controls, and determine which controls are applicable to the application, as well as document implementation in Security Controls Tractability Matrix (SCTM)
- Ensure proper measures are taken when an IS incident or vulnerability is discovered
- Manage, maintain, and execute the information security continuous monitoring plan
- Ensure a record is maintained of all security-related vulnerabilities and ensure serious or unresolved violations are reported to the AO/DAO; and Assess changes to the system, its environment, and operational needs that could affect the security authorization
- Assume ISSO responsibilities in the absence of the ISSO
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years experience; Master’s degree with 2+ years experience; or Associates with 6+ years relevant experience is preferred
- Currently possesses one of Security+/SSCP/CISSP certification
- Experience in SAP and Collateral Information Systems (IS) Security
- Experience controlling, labeling, virus scanning, auditing tools, and secure data transfer between information systems
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of the following regulations: JAFAN 6/0; JAFAN 6/3; DCID 6/3; Joint DoDIIS/Cryptologic SCI Information Systems Security Standards; DoD 5105.21 M-1; Sensitive Compartmented Information Administrative Security Manual; AFMAN 14-304; The Security, Use and Dissemination of Sensitive Compartmented information; ICD 503 Regulations (Computer Security), knowledge of “New” Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes
- Proficiency of the DoD O-5205.07, Volume 3; ICD-705 and applicable DoD physical security manuals and directives
- Knowledge of databases, spreadsheets and report writing
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
This position is restricted to U.S. citizens due to U.S. federal government contracts that require the employment of only persons who are U.S. citizens. Hexcel (NYSE: HXL) is a global leader in advanced composites technology, a leading producer of carbon fiber, and the world leader in honeycomb manufacturing for the commercial aerospace industry.
Hexcel is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, status as protected veteran, or any other protected class.
- Address Amesbury, MA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10