At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to modernize the nations housing finance system while being part of an inclusive team using new, emerging technologies. Here, you will help lead our industry forward, enhance your technical expertise, and make your career.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Information Security Technology – Engineering – Advisor role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Provide expert advice to the team and participate in designing, developing, testing, and/or maintaining hardware, technology, and/or processes.
- Determine the needs of customer groups across multiple projects, programs, or products while identifying and resolving conflicting and/or complementary needs.
- Design and develop technical solutions, which include leading matrixed teams.
- Apply extensive expertise in process-driven approach in designing solutions.
- Oversee the maintenance of existing technical solutions.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
- 6 years
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- AWS Certified Developer Associate or AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate preferred.
- Expertise in Python, java or bash or similar languages
- Experience integrating with native AWS services (Serverless-Lambda, CodePipeline, CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, EC2, EKS, ECR, S3)
- Proficient in automation and deploying CI and CD tools and services (Jenkins Pipeline as Code, Git, Maven).
- Hands on experience building solutions with tools and services like AWS CloudFormation, Terraform, or custom build orchestration tools leveraging SDKs or directly interacting with APIs
- Ability to infuse security into CI/CD process with ease to promote innovation.
- Familiar with application security concepts
- Knowledge of networking, IAM, public cloud, enterprise logging, SIEM, API Management, containerization and security assessment tools/methodologies.
- Require strong automation and scripting skills. Python and Linux shell.
- Balance of strategic and tactical skills and the ability to work on cross-functional teams.
- Skills related to Communication including communicating in writing or verbally, copywriting, planning and distributing communication, etc.
- Skilled in ServiceNow to manage digital workflows
- Skilled in Amazon Web Services (AWS) offerings, development, and networking platforms
- Familiar with Kubernetes, Docker, Ruby, Perl, Linux, AWS, PCF, Micro services, Cloud, cloud platform, Jenkins
- Familiar with IAM related protocols such as SAML, SPML, XACML, SCIM, OpenID and OAuth.
- Experience in designing and hands-on on directories, such as, Active Directory and any other LDAP compliant directory
- Familiar with protocols such as, OIDC, OAuth 2, SAML.
- Familiar with container and orchestration
- Understanding of the cyber threat landscape and methodologies to protect technology assets.
- Ability to facilitate communications to business stakeholders and interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Exceptional experience influencing collaborating and negotiating positive outcomes across stakeholders in highly matrixed organization.
JOB REFID: REF9892A
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at email@example.com.
- Address Reston, VA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10