Full Job Description
At Freddie Mac, you will do important work to build a better housing finance system and you’ll be part of a team helping to make homeownership and rental housing more accessible and affordable across the nation.
As part of Freddie Mac’s return to the office pilot, all employees, contingent workers and visitors must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be on-site unless they have an approved accommodation.
The Information Systems Audit (ISA) team is part of the Internal Audit Division and provides independent assurance over how Information & Technology risk is managed at Freddie Mac.
Staff members on the ISA team are highly-skilled audit, risk management, and/or technology professionals with a demonstrated ability to provide value added audit and advisory services to Freddie Mac. The team plays a critical role in shaping Freddie Mac’s approach to managing Information & Technology risk by providing independent, objective, and value-added assurance of risk management, governance, and controls.
The Information Security Technical Lead will be part of this team and focus on executing end-to-end audit services on Information & Technology risk. This spans over multiple areas while reviewing Freddie Mac’s core business processes down to delivering audits directed on core Information Technology General Controls. As part of the Third Line of Defense the candidate will work closely with risk partners in the Second Line of Defense and practitioners in the First Line of Defense in both the lines of business and Information Technology.
[enter text here]
[enter text here]
- Minimum of 8 years working experience. Experience must include a minimum of 6 years in Information & Technology or Information Security.
- Relevant degree in Management Information Systems, Business Administration with an emphasis in Technology, Computer Science, Accounting Information Systems or related discipline
- Implementation experience or compliance review experience of industry standards to include COBIT, NIST, ISO, or ITIL
- Platform, middleware, and application audit experience to include experience with the various levels of the OSI model and technologies including Windows, Unix and, Oracle.
- Basic knowledge of cloud-based tools, applications and vendors such as AWS, Azure, or Google.
- Deep knowledge of NIST, SDLC, COBIT, ITIL, ISO, IT General Controls preferred
- Preferred CISA, CISM, CISSP, GIAC, MSCP, AWS, GCP
Keys to Success in this Role:
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment as well as individually
- Must work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
Current Freddie Mac employees please apply through the internal career site.
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with differing abilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC.
- Address McLean, VA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20