Full Job Description
Are you passionate about being an Information Security Professional? Do you look forward to using the latest technology and tools to help keep the corporate environment secure? Are you looking to pursue an exciting and satisfying career at Intel? If so, then please apply to be a member of our team.
In this position, the Information Security Systems Analyst will learn the Cyber Risk Management business processes and enable them for use in an industry leading capability platform. You will be a member of a highly collaborative Agile delivery team that is responsible for providing best-in-class threat and vulnerability assessments across the entirety of Intel’s assets, employees, intellectual property and suppliers. These assessments, along with appropriate risk mitigation and controls aligned with Information Security policies, allow our businesses to go faster, safely.
Primary responsibilities for the Information Security Systems Analyst include:
- Build a solid understanding of Intel’s Information Security policies.
- Develop expertise in Cyber Risk Management processes by working extensively with team members, partners and business customers.
- Map cyber risk processes to capabilities in an industry leading privacy, security and governance platform.
- Design, configure and test newly enabled cyber risk functionality in tool.
- Provide technical implementation support during production use.
- Educate and guide users on how tool provides value to cyber risk.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Analytical and problem solving skills to use data analytics to drive decisions and discussions with management.
- An individual and team growth mindset.
- Collaborative approach.
- Comprehend leadership objectives and direction to drive requirements for design and build out.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree of Science in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Management Information Systems or any other related field.
- Minimum 3 months of experience in Information Technology or Information Security.
- Familiarity with industry standard information and security frameworks standards such as NIST 800171, ISO27001, NIST CSF.
- Exposure to different Information security functions, governance, policies, applications, security threat intelligence, security awareness/training, vulnerability management, risk management.
- Proficiency in overall Microsoft 365 suite of products.
- Understanding of Secure Software Development Lifecycle.
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
- Address Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors