Full Job Description
- Review solution design for compliance to Information Security Standards.
- Provides security requirements and recommendations on solution design to technical and business teams
- Review architecture diagrams, data flow diagrams, and network diagrams and advise on non-compliance issues.
- Lead security architecture direction for solutions as well as Influence peers, cross functional partners, and IT leadership
- Effectively communicate security risk to various audience levels
- Assist in setting the strategic security direction and approach for utilizing new technologies
- Utilize security expertise to influence approaches to solving strategic business needs
- Understand security trends and direction technology must take to support the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (or a related discipline) or relevant work
- 5-7 years of experience in the design and implementation of complex IT systems
- 3-5 years of experience in information security, CISSP or equivalent preferred
- Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results
- Proven Experience applying security architecture framework to IT solutions
- Knowledge of standard IT technologies and Cloud services
- Experience with cybersecurity tools, process, methods, and fundamentals
- Significant technical expertise in Cloud security, network security, Application security
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for this role. Please note that all such company vaccine requirements provide the opportunity to request an approved accommodation or exemption under applicable law.
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
- Address Plano, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10