Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit, and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Information Security Department has an opening for a Junior-level Information Security Risk Analyst who has a passion to learn and grow in the Identity Role & Access function. This position is located in Pleasanton, California.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with the develop of strategy and approaches and implement the full life cycle of the Identity and Access.
- Assist in the development security architecture, policies, principles and standards related to Identity and Access Management (IAM); help ensure architecture meets best practices based on industry and organizational needs.
- Conduct IAM and Role Based Access Controls (RBAC) review for new applications and scheduled access validation of critical Fund applications; partner with Information Technology (IT) and various business units to discuss access issues, explain access rights and manage process.
- Conduct user access privileges to determine if they are correct and adhere to the organization’s internal policies and compliance regulation such as SOX, PCI, HIPPA.
- Follow up on access management deficiencies identified in risk reviews, self-assessments, risk assessments, internal and external audits; ensure appropriate remediation measures are implemented.
- Work closely and collaboratively with application development teams, technology teams and other members of the Information Security team to identify and remediate security issues.
- Work with business to define and document requirements to support deployment of new system, application such as merger conversion, de-centralization division access, Privileged Access Management as well as enhancements of any existing processes.
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned by management.
- Support and engineer cross-functional security initiatives across the enterprise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Cyber Security is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of computer programming language such as Java, HTML
- Knowledge of database management: Oracle SQL, Azure SQL, etc.
- Knowledge MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Visio, MS Access
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud, AzureAD a plus
- IT/InfoSec education/certifications a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- java: 1 year (Preferred)
- Information Security: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Address Pleasanton, CA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors