Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
Selected individual will be responsible for being a technical expert, innovator, and strategic thought leader within a specified technology engineering discipline such as applications, network, information security, database, operating systems, or web technologies.
Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions. Acts as an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures.
Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization. Develops standards and best practices and for engineering complex, large scale technology solutions to address highly complex and typically cross-organizational issues, while maintaining broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and partnering with other key experts. Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization. May represent Wells Fargo to external industry groups, influencing industry standards. Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer
- 10+ years of engineering experience; or 10+ years of experience in a technical management role
- 10+ years of information technology experience
- 10+ years of IAM (Identity and Access Management) experience
- 10+ years of information technology systems design and planning experience; in data, systems, applications, or architecture
- A Masters degree or higher in computer science or finance
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 5+ years of Agile experience
- 5+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 5+ years of C#.NET experience
- 5+ years of IT experience in a financial services domain
- Knowledge and understanding of DevOps principles
- 5+ years of Java or Python experience
- 5+ years of IAM (Identity and Access Management) experience with application on-boarding, certifications, or role management
- 5+ years of architectural design and planning experience
- 3+ years of experience with Cloud technologies
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours
- Address Boston, MA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20
- Academic Degree Masters