Information Security Principal Engineer
Are you looking for the next challenge in your career? Are you looking to apply your leadership experience within a global company? TTEC is seeking an Information Security Principal Engineer to join our Information Technology team.
Our global IT organization of 500 supports the entire enterprise that encompasses over 40,000 users across our businesses aligned in four pillars – Customer Care, Technology Services, Strategy Services, & Growth Services.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manages Investigations of security events to determine full lifecycle of an cyber event.
- Provides technical security architectural support, to remediate the discoveries of any cyber event.
- Provided technical support of tuning TTEC specific security tools.
- Assists Fraud & Compliance, Human Capital and Operations with fraud detection, documentation, and prevention, and provides investigative support as needed.
- Monitors changes of the IT environment to detect changes and to ensure proper configuration was completed.
- Provides reports to the security leadership on the effectiveness of data security and makes recommendations for the adoption of new procedures and tools.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience investigations of events related to information security.
- Experience in forensics of security incidents across multiple
- Experience in a wide variety of security products to validate appropriate configurations (Palo Alto and Cisco Firewalls, Network devices, Privilege Access Management, Digital Guardian, O365, ProofPoint)
- Experience Security Architecture modelling
What skills you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Security certifications, such as CEH, CCNA or CCNP, CHFI, CSFA
- 5-7 years of Information Security experience
- A PLUS
- Product certifications Palo Alto, Cisco ASA, LogRhythm, Digital guardian, O365, AWS, GCP and Azure
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The anticipated starting range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $83,000 – $132,000. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program. Actual compensation offers to a candidate may vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill levels.
Benefits available to eligible employees include the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.
- Salary Offer $83,000 - $132,000
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10