What We’ll Bring:
TransUnion’s Global Technology group envisions and engineers secure, reliable, market-ready products that deliver a compelling experience to TransUnion’s customers, consumers and colleagues. Our strategy, globally aligned operating model, and product engineering mindset leverage our skills to their fullest capacity. Technology is an integral part of TransUnion’s business and value in the commercial market. By leading the Information Security Officer (ISO) for US Markets and Public Sector, you will be the primary point-of-contact between TU’s Information Security and the business-specific technology, system / platform / application owners, and executive leadership. This includes assisting Global Technology’s migration to the cloud, managing and maintaining business-specific information security needs, and addressing regulatory-related risks.
What You’ll Bring:
- 7+ years of experience working in risk management, governance, and government regulatory requirements; with a specific focus on maturity to drive business outcomes
- Prior experience working in the Public Sector; federal government preferred
- Experience managing and leading cross functional teams on a project-by-project basis
- Demonstrated ability as a proactive action-oriented problem solver in complex technology and organizational environments
- Proven presentation abilities to senior technology and information security executives; influencing stakeholders to achieve strategic objectives
- Working knowledge of industry frameworks and standards (SSAE18, PCI, ISO 27001/27002, NIST CSF, NIST 800 series, etc.)
We’d Love to See:
- 2+ years of experience in cloud security
- Information Security (CISSP, CISA, Security +) or cloud (AWS CCP) certifications
Impact You’ll Make:
Business Unit Enablement – enable TU’s US Markets and Public Sector function by leading information security and technology resources across international teams and locations.
Incorporate Security into Key Programs/Projects – advise on multiple work streams related to process and technology migration to TU-based cloud environments to ensure compliance with frameworks, policies, standards and regulations.
Maintain Regulatory Compliance – manage information security assessments that require both analytical and technical skills across a broad range of Information Technology topics to maintain compliance with requirements.
Trusted Relationships – as the primary liaison between Information Security, Global Technology and the business, participate in cybersecurity and business-related councils or working groups as necessary.
Resolution of Issues & Escalations: Act as an intermediary for escalations from TU’s security operations center or other cybersecurity teams to ensure that security issues.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
Job ID : 19015734
- Salary Offer $51,280/yr to $143,770/yr
- Address Chicago, IL, USA
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10