Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. If you’re looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
As the Information Security Engineer in the Threat and Vulnerability Management team focused on infrastructure vulnerability management, you will work to discover, report, and assist in remediation of vulnerabilities found in XPO’s infrastructure systems. We want to utilize your skills, experience, dedication and hard work to ensure a forward-thinking future for XPO, while securing a rewarding career for yourself.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Administer and run vulnerability scans on IT infrastructure
- Administer and monitor cloud security tools
- Manage service requests for infrastructure vulnerability management needs
- Manage infrastructure vulnerability management reporting
- Actively participate in ensuring that vulnerabilities are found and addressed in order to keep the company safe from cyber risks
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- 1 year of general IT experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- Experience writing and working with SQL (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Experience writing and working with Python scripting
- Familiarity with common network/infrastructure vulnerabilities, how they work, and how to remediate them
- Proficiency with Windows and familiarity with Linux operating systems
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products (especially Excel)
It’d be great if you also have:
- 2 years of experience with infrastructure vulnerability management
- Experience with several of the following vulnerability detection and cloud management tools: InsightVM, Nessus, Qualys, Orca, Prisma, NMAP, etc.
- Experience with ticketing systems and change control processes
- Experience working with REST APIs
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review XPO’s candidate privacy statement here.
- Address Charlotte, NC, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5