Revlon, an iconic brand synonymous with high quality, innovative beauty, and cosmetic products throughout its 90-year history, is currently offering a unique opportunity for an experienced, creative professional to join its Global Information Security Team as a Security Engineer. This position, which reports to the Sr Manager of Information Security will be based out of our Oxford, NC office with a hybrid work model.
The security engineer will work collaboratively as a part of Revlon’s Global Information Security Team to support a variety of activities to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Revlon’s data and systems. The security engineer will also be a key contributor to providing root cause analysis (RCA) and countermeasure direction.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and investigate security related incidents, events, and alerts.
- Maintain, configure, and analyze security platforms and tools.
- Evaluate security gaps using vulnerability scanners and manual techniques.
- Provide reports and metrics for risk analysis and leadership reporting.
- Remain current on emerging security trends and technologies.
- Evaluate existing and proposed architectures, recommend, and implement security measures, enhancements and mitigate risk.
- Provide support for audit and remediation activities as required.
- Participate in DR exercises and continuous improvement processes.
- Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with all team members.
- Successfully manage time and technical responsibilities to meet expectations and deadlines.
- Provide support as needed to Incident Response related events.
- Provide off-hours support on an infrequent, but as needed basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, networking, engineering, or other computer-related field of study, or demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in IT with a minimum of 2 or more years of experience in a cyber-security role.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of cyber security tools, frameworks, incident management, operations, and security best practices.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills and ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
- Experience with:
- Advanced Endpoint Protection Solutions
- Email filtering and threat protection
- Vulnerability Scanning and remediation
- SIEM, Event Logging and Alerting systems
- Incident Response, Threat Hunting, and Forensics
- Data Protection & File Analysis
- Operating Systems Hardening, Active Directory Group Policy
- Network, host, application, and data security
- Intrusion detection & protection
Nice to have:
- Basic project management skills
- Experience with:
- Securing cloud configurations (0365, Azure, AWS)
- Networking Technologies and virtual private networks (VPN)
- Internal and external perimeter protection and intrusion detection
- Security Awareness Training and Phish Testing
- Patch management solutions
- NIST & CIS Frameworks
- Threat Intelligence (OSINT)
- Network and systems performance and availability monitoring solutions
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Requisition Number: INFOR006790
- Address New York, NY, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5