Information Security Engineer II
Dallas, TX(Hybrid) or Remote, US
The Information Security Analyst as part of the Information Security team will be responsible for supporting, enhancing, and improving the security posture of the organization. Will provide information security expertise in the monitoring, analysis, assessment, and remediation of security events, and develop security solutions and architectures to secure applications, operating systems, and databases in both on-prem and in cloud environments.
- Support the implementation of an Information Security Program including recommending vital solutions, controls, policies, and procedures to safeguard AMN Healthcare.
- Supervise the Cloud (Azure and AWS) environments to respond to alerts or security events. Investigate, resolve, and remediate alerts and detections. Draw conclusions and lessons learnt for continuous improvement of security posture.
- Implement best practices and cloud security standards across cloud platforms to improve the organization’s security posture.
- Onboard cloud or on-prem hosted applications and sites to the WAF. Coordinate, supervise and support WAF.
- Research the latest information security standards and trends to keep up to date with and utilize the latest technology to protect information.
- Work with and advise IT infrastructure and Application development leaders to formalize security architecture to follow cloud security standards.
- Provide cloud security subject matter expertise to IT and application development projects.
- Troubleshoot and investigate security alerts and events using additional security tools like firewalls, WAFs, endpoint protection, Vulnerability Management tools, SIEM and log management technology as and where needed.
- Provides second and third level support and analysis during and after a security incident.
- 4 to 8 years of IT experience. 2 to 3 years of which should be hands on working in Cloud Environments like AWS and Azure or Cloud Security.
- Experience with onboarding cloud or on-prem hosted applications and sites to the WAF.
- Knowledge of Security administration.
- Hands on experience with Web Application Firewalls.
- Knowledge of database, network, server, and remote connectivity security.
- Knowledge of PII, PHI, and PCI compliance requirements.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, MIS, or any related field. Associate or some college with certifications or relevant experience is acceptable.
- Preferred any one of AWS Certified Security, Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst, CCISP, CEH or any other relevant information security or AWS and Azure certification.
- Working towards a certification with relevant experience is acceptable.
Job cannot be performed in the state of CO, U.S.
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
We value integrity in everything we do – this includes the professional presence we project as we be compatible with internal and external customers.
- Address Texas, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10