Did you know? Signature Bank has appeared on Forbes’ Best Banks in America list for over ten years and was recently selected to become part of the prestigious S & P 500!
Now is the perfect time to join our winning team! Signature Bank, member FDIC, was founded in 2001 as a full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. In 2018, the Bank expanded its footprint to the West Coast with the opening of its first full-service private client banking office in San Francisco, and we continue to expand! The Bank’s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
What you should know about the Information Security Engineer I (IAM Specialist)
Administration of Identity Access Management platform and satisfying Bank’s applications access requests. Orchestrating semi-annual certifications, performing reconciliation of SOX applications, and overseeing the same process for 100 + of other non-SOX applications. Onboarding new applications into IAM solution and developing/deploying new modules that will automate redundant and error-prone tasks.
In this role, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Manages and monitors systems associated to Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions. Provide incident and problem management support.
- Creates and maintains IAM artifacts (strategy, decisions, solution design, etc.). Develop Visual Studio code, create SQL reports, and deploy new functionalities that will automate manual tasks
- Participates with application and infrastructure architects to provide security overlays for IAM development and deployment patterns
- Assesses current environment and make continuous improvement to it to align with future state architecture. Install updates, patches, new versions and perform configuration changes
- Develops, participates and documents standard operating procedures, best practices and technical documentation in a shared repository. Provide training to end users and produce user guides
- Maintains least privilege access and detect and mitigate any deviations from baseline and any access inconsistencies
- Provides consulting support to customers – educate and guide users to ensure compliance with the policies
- Works closely with internal and external auditing teams by providing explanations and supporting documentation
- Proactively work with technology and product managers to identify potential issues and ensure effective remediation
To be successful, your background should match these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA, BS, BBA, etc.) from four-year college or university and three to five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Identity Access Management (IAM).
- Experience working in Identity Access Management field and technical environment required
- Familiar with designing and implementing different modules in IAM platforms
- Adept in developing code in Visual Studio or other IDE
- Experience in security automation and tool development.
- Profeciency in Structured Query Language
- Knowledgeable of Active Directory and familiar with Cloud Solutions
- Flexible, organized, and able to multi-task; proactive and motivated.
- Superb communication, interpersonal and collaborative skills a must
We offer an amazing employee benefit package, including:
- A generous BONUS program with eligibility for all employees
- Comprehensive health benefits, including vision and dental options, and huge HSA contributions
- An award winning wellness program, with employee payments in several categories!
- Tuition reimbursement up to $10,000 annually
- 401K with company match and immediate vesting
- Pet Insurance
- Parental leaves
- And the list goes on!
Signature Bank offers a base salary in this position with a range of $101,900 – $144,000, dependent on qualifications and experience. In addition, there is an annual bonus plan that is paid based on merit and performance in the role.
For those candidates applying to locations in San Francisco: Signature Bank will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and federal laws applicable to Signature Bank.
View available Careers with Signature at www.signatureny.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not sponsor work visas.
First Time Applicants
If interested, please submit your resume online. This is the fastest and most reliable way to be considered for any of our positions. Incomplete applications or those missing required information will not be considered.
- Signature Employees – Do NOT use this site. Please apply via the Workday login page or contact Human Resources – Staffing if you have questions.
- Salary Offer $101,900 - $144,000
- Address New York, NY
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5