Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world’s premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
The Security Engineer works with project managers, business analysts and contractors on security solutions to address company security requirements. Provides subject matter expertise in evaluating, selecting, designing and integrating a diverse set of IT security systems and tools in a highly complex corporate environment.
This position will be primarily remote but may be called upon to work in the office on occasion.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Evaluate, select, design and configure security infrastructure systems in a global environment.
- Perform security audits and assessments.
- Analyze logs and determine which events are ‘material’ in our environment.
- Analyze vulnerability scanning outputs, assess findings, and develop remediation tasks in cooperation with the appropriate operational subject matter experts.
- Develop, document and implement complex changes to security solutions within the company network.
- Perform basic project management activities and generating solution design documentation.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally up to 10%.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum seven (7) years’ experience in information technology security.
- Flexible schedule and occasional travel outside of the U.S.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with advanced security protocols and standards, such as.NIST, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with any 4 of the following security systems and principles, including but not limited to: intrusion detection systems, firewalls, identity management, desktop security, content filtering, network access control and vulnerability scanning.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with core networking technologies such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP.
- Must be a US citizen or legal permanent resident.
- Must be able to pass a security background check.
- Advanced skills with spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel.
- Advanced skills with word processing software such as Microsoft Word.
- Advanced skills with presentation software such as Power Point.
- Advanced shills with diagramming software such as Visio.
- Degree in computer science or a related field is preferred.
- Advanced Active Directory configurations
- Cyberark Identity Management
- CISCO networking equipment: firewalls, routers and switches.
- FORTINET Fortigate UTMs
- Fortinet FortiWeb WAFs
- Dell Change Auditor
- Bitlocker drive encryption
- PaloAlto security products.
- Multi-factor authentication.
- Packet analysis
- Basic knowledge of data encryption principles, PKI and SSL certificates
- CISSP certification
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
- Address Houston, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20
- Academic Degree Bachelors