About the job
Reporting to the VP of Information Security, the candidate for this position must possess the skills to assist with the implementation and ongoing maintenance of cybersecurity initiatives driven by the Information Security team and the business. This role is technical, analytical, business process, and people focused.
Candidate will assist with enforcing adherence to the company’s corporate policies and ensure ongoing alignment with the NIST CS Framework. The candidate will be engaged with system & application owners as needed as part of the company’s vulnerability management program, and with ongoing software standardization initiatives. In addition, the candidate will be engaged with cybersecurity monitoring, cloud technologies, authentication & federation technology, and endpoint security tools. This position will also help to develop and implement new cybersecurity initiatives – often involving creative and cost-effective approaches for easy adoption by our end-user community.
Candidate is expected to remain current with their understanding of emerging threats and will engage directly with the company’s Security Operation’s Center (SOC) for proactive threat prevention and alert response. This candidate will be a core member of the company’s Incident Response Team (IRT) and will be expected to assist with potential IR response efforts.
- Assist as an escalation point for issues or matters identified by IT support engineers that cannot be addressed or resolved. Requires proactively responding to the team’s ticketing system queue as needed.
- Assist with annual business continuity testing efforts for cybersecurity systems, and to develop and drive improvements where appropriate.
- Drive and manage technical projects that will reduce UCI’s information security risk profile.
- Drive adoptions of technologies such as Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), Privileged Identity Management (PIM), etc.
- Assist with leading the company’s vulnerability management program, which includes risk assessment and prioritization of findings. Candidate will then work directly with system & application owners to present the risk findings and will help to guide them towards a resolution.
- Maintain and operate security systems and solutions, including opening cases with software & hardware vendors, escalating problems detected/discovered during day-to-day activities, and prioritizing and ultimately resolving problems in a timely manner.
Required Skills And Experiences
- Requires bachelor’s degree or higher (alternatively 10+ years proven experience in the field would be considered).
- Information Security principles including but not limited to Incident Response, Cybersecurity Operations, Cybersecurity Risk, Privacy/Regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrable experience administrating information security processes, systems, and controls (i.e. – privileged account management, firewalls, SSO, Azure/GCP/AWS, SEIM systems, etc.)
- Working knowledge/experience with common network protocols and services, such as TCP, UDP, DNS, and DHCP.
- Information Security-related software tools and procedures/processes.
- Project Management Skills
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft O365 technologies
- Windows/Mac/Linux OS
- IP based communication & networking fundamentals
- Strong communication skills a must – both written and oral
- Knowing the audience and conveying the proper level of details effectively
- Ability to communicate with external vendors towards desired goals
- Tenacity – ability to see a task through to resolution
- Possess the ability to correlate and rationalize disparate events into a singular item (Horizontal thinking)
- An organized and detail-oriented individual who is also a self-starter
- Suitable job/industry related experience
- CISA, CISM, CISSP and Microsoft certifications preferred
- Must be willing to work from office in Miami, FL (Doral Area) or Teaneck, NJ
- Employment/education will be verified
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Univision requires that all U.S. and Puerto Rico employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to submit proof of vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will reasonably accommodate a qualified candidate, who may be unable to be vaccinated, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Univision is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Address Miami, FL, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20
- Academic Degree Bachelors