Ingersoll Rand is committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities.
POSITION SUMMARY: Reporting to the Directory of Information Security, the Information Security Compliance Manager will be a liaison between multiple other IT groups, business units, and other external departments (e.g., Internal Audit) across Ingersoll Rand supporting the hands-on day-to-day running of the security program.
Key elements of this role include being an information security ambassador both within and outside of IT, project management, security awareness campaigns, support the execution of cybersecurity strategic policy, technology plans, and communication plans at levels ranging from technical and tactical amongst peers within the organization.
This position is open to a qualified candidate located anywhere in the continental United States with reliable access to the internet and ability to travel as needed (<10%).
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
- Coordinate the execution and awareness of the overall information security program across all levels of IT and the business.
- Act as the business liaison for the enterprise information security program and foster a security aware culture.
- Manage vulnerability management remediation tasks.
- Manage security related projects and coordinate with internal teams to ensure timely execution.
- Coordinate the development of up-to-date information security policies, procedures, and standards, and oversee their approval, dissemination and maintenance.
- Partner with architects, infrastructure, application and business teams to ensure that technologies are developed and maintained according to security policies and guidelines.
- Manage information security and risk management awareness training programs.
- Oversee creation of a third party risk assessment process for third party vendors or IT solutions to ensure the security if Ingersoll Rand data.
- Serve as the IT technical audit lead for regulatory needs (SOX, PCI, GDPR, etc).
- Complete all 3rd party inquiry response and compliance reporting for external IT audits.
- Monitor and liaise with external parties to understand emerging threats and regulatory practices and advise relevant stakeholders on the appropriate course of action.
- Completes all administrative tasks as required for the position and all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or related field
- Minimum of 6 years of cybersecurity experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven track record of developing global information security policies and procedures, as well as successfully executing programs that meet the objectives of excellence in a dynamic environment.
- Must be a critical thinker, with strong problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory requirements, such as SOX, PCI, and GDPR.
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT and NIST.
- Project management skills: financial/budget management, scheduling and resource management.
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams to achieve tactical and strategic goals.
- Understands “voice of the customer” and develops mechanisms to proactively sense adoption and usage patterns of consumer technologies by end users so that policy can align with need.
- High level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and show an appropriate level of judgement and maturity.
- High degree of initiative, dependability, and ability to work with little supervision.
- Ability and desire to learn quickly and continuously
- Travel Requirements: 5 – 10%
Ingersoll Rand Inc. (NYSE:IR), driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and ownership mindset, is dedicated to helping make life better for our employees, customers and communities. Customers lean on us for our technology-driven excellence in mission-critical flow creation and industrial solutions across 40+ respected brands where our products and services excel in the most complex and harsh conditions. Our employees develop customers for life through their daily commitment to expertise, productivity and efficiency. For more information, visit www.IRCO.com.
- Address Davidson, NC, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10