Full Job Description
At Freddie Mac, you will do important work to build a better housing finance system and you’ll be part of a team helping to make homeownership and rental housing more accessible and affordable across the nation.
Are you a leader with a passion for Information Security? This position operates as a working architect and contributor, providing leadership, vision and governance to internal lines of business. This role acts as the primary InfoSec Architecture Services liaison with enterprise delivery and technology infrastructure teams, working to guide them to achieve efficient outcomes consistent with security requirements, control state and strategic business priorities. This position is responsible for developing and communicating architecture roadmaps and detailing the future state and transition states that will guide project level architecture and design decisions.
The Information Security Architecture Manager will have both technical acumen and high-level consulting and teamwork skills that will enable them to drive alternative analysis and trade-off risk discussions with partners. You will architect and craft secure infrastructure, business systems and overall solutions for IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS!
**This position can be performed currently from a remote location in the U.S. but will require presence in a Freddie Mac office in the future.***
This role ensures a robust and resilient operating environment that conforms to all regulatory, corporate and IT requirements!
This role provides leadership, oversight, consultation, advisory, controls design, compliance framework alignment and patterns documentation to the benefit of IT and the businesses.
- 10-12 years of proven ability within IT (risk, compliance, information security) and broad skills and experience in all facets of Enterprise Architecture and exposure to relevant infrastructure, application, network and enterprise scale environments.
- 6+ years of related experience in information security architecture, demonstrating expert knowledge of security issues, risk abatement techniques and control implications across all existing technology platforms.
- College degree or equivalent experience; advanced degree preferred
- 3-5 years of people management experience
- Ability to lead a multi-functional team of information security, solution architecture, solution delivery, and operations to develop enterprise architecture deliverables.
- Knowledge of web/app services, ETL, storage, data integration, cloud, containerization and Identity and Access management as they relate to information security
- Effective conceptualization, pattern recognition and documentation skills (models, diagrams, topologies, schematics, flows).
- Professional security management certification, such as CISSP-IASSAP, CISM, CISA or other similar accreditations preferred
Keys to Success in this Role:
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Team performer that is able to work optimally at all levels of an organization
- Ability to influence others to move toward consensus.
Current Freddie Mac employees please apply through the internal career site.
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with differing abilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC.
Time-type:Full time Job
- Address Dallas, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-20
- Academic Degree Bachelors