Our Loews Hotels & Co Home Office teams provide support to all our properties throughout the United States and Canada. Our talented teams provide guidance over strategic planning, operations, revenue management, communications, marketing, finance, human resources, and information technology. This position is based at the Loews Hotels & Co Business Services Center in Franklin, TN.
The Information Security Architect is primarily responsible for developing and driving security architecture and design patterns to support IT and business solutions. They will actively participate in system design reviews to ensure consistent implementation of security policies and procedures.
This position may be located in our Nashville or NYC office, or the role may be fully remote.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Participates in evaluation of security products and/or procedures to enhance productivity and effectiveness.
- Provide network and security systems mentoring across all security control touchpoints.
- Design and monitor results of security awareness training, simulated phishing exercises and provide procedures for providing progress reports on on-going and previous campaigns.
- Collaborates with IT Management and external vendors to facilitate security audits and address exceptions.
- Gather and provide appropriate security metrics to management using available security tools and services.
- Participate in knowledge sharing events with IT support personnel to ensure they understand how to remediate security incidents across end point security, spam filters and configure and deploy tools.
- Assists in the building and implementation of an Incident Response and daily operations procedures.
- Support ongoing and emerging cybersecurity projects and tasks across the organization.
- Stay abreast of new threats and continuously evaluate current processes and tool sets.
- Commit to continuous learning and networking with the larger cyber security community.
- Performs other tasks as directed by the Director of Information Security.
- BS in Management Information Systems, Information Management, Computer Science, Information Security or other business discipline, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years in IT Engineering or Information Security.
- Minimum 2 years in IT Security Architecture
- Experience in analyzing data and providing metrics, technical diagrams, topology maps, reports and presentations.
- Ability to drive adoption of security architecture standards
- Strong practical knowledge of information security tools, network operations, and business enablement.
- Industry Certification (CISSP, PCNSE, CISM, CCNP)
- Strong collaboration and communication skills (written and verbal), including the ability to communicate with both highly technical and non-technical individuals
- Excellent analytical and logical skills with acute attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of IT Security frameworks and standards
- Self-starting, independent worker with high competency to follow through and drive assignments to completion
- Ability to apply appropriate sense of urgency to communications and activities
- High level of integrity, trustworthiness and confidence to represent the team and company with the highest level of professionalism
- Candidates with the following will receive preference:
- Active in professional security organizations such as ISSA, ISACA, InfraGard, etc
- Additional detailed knowledge and expertise in multiple IT disciplines, such as infrastructure management, network management, and application support
- Must be able to travel up to 15% for business meetings, hotel control audits, conferences, etc. may be required
Req ID : R0032852
- Salary Offer $123,136 - $144,781
- Address Nashville, TN, USA
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10