Are you a security architect who enjoys organizations to stay safe?
Are you up to the task of architecting a cutting-edge Threat & Vulnerability Management function?
Join our Information Security Team!
Akamai’s Information Security team is responsible for safeguarding Akamai, its customers, and the Internet worldwide. You will have the opportunity to address global security challenges and make the Internet a safer place, powered by the scale of Akamai’s platform and influence.
Shape Internet Security
In this role, you will enhance the security of Akamai’s products by identifying and helping remediate vulnerabilities. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with industry-leading security experts on a global team.
As a Principal Architect , you will:
- Managing the technical aspect in vulnerability management including system design, cross-team integration, and collaboration
- Defining and managing the Vulnerability Management architecture artifacts and roadmap within the given functional and technical standards
- Reviewing vulnerabilities’ data from multiple sources (i.e., external/internal penetration testing, internal/external vulnerability scanning, etc.) across multiple technologies.
- Design and determine Threat analysis and risk rating of threats and vulnerabilities to business assets.
- Effectively communicate the risks of identified vulnerabilities and recommendations of cost-effective security controls to mitigate identified risks.
- Identifying and controlling anomalies, patterns in vulnerability scan, penetration test, and alerting results that may indicate pre-incident indicators.
Do what you love
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have 4+ years experience with leading and performing complex design architectures of cyber security solutions, big data, and networks.
- Have a Wide array of technology experience of system and application development, operating system and engineering, and cloud architecture
- Have cross-functional technologies knowledge (Detection and response, Threat Management, Vulnerability Management, etc.).
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be a collaborative team member
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best can vary for each person.
This is a flexible role and may be performed at your home and/or the local Akamai office (in the country advertised). We are happy to discuss working options in this role and encourage you to speak with your recruiter in more detail when you apply.
Working with us
At Akamai, were curious, innovative, collaborative and tenacious. We celebrate diversity of thought and we hold an unwavering belief that we can make a meaningful difference. Our teams use their global perspectives to put customers at the forefront of everything they do, so if you are people-centric, you’ll thrive here.
Working for you
At Akamai, we will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavors
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
Innovating on a global scale, we deliver our customers a fast, smart and secure intelligent edge platform. Working against a backdrop of digital collaboration, our highly skilled teams build progressive solutions that have the scope to transform entertainment, business, and life in ways that we have yet to imagine.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.
Akamai is committed to complying with COVID-19 requirements in the countries where it operates. For locations or roles subject to vaccination mandates, we require proof of vaccination or an approved exemption, if permitted, as a condition of employment. We will provide additional details regarding our vaccine record submission and exemption request protocols during the hiring and onboarding process.
- Address Cambridge, MA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5