Full Job Description
We are looking for sharp and talented Senior Security Analysts who will be part of a Global Cyber Response team at Intel.
As a Senior Security Analyst on the Global Cyber Response team (GCR), you will have a leading role in providing intrusion analysis in response to emerging threats and targeted attacks.
This position will focus on analyzing information and alerts across a large-scale enterprise to identify intrusions and effectively respond to and eradicate security threats from the environment. In addition, you will role model incident response techniques for more junior members of the team and contribute to the development and improvement of the incident response strategy and operational execution.
Other duties may include technology product reviews, control creation and validation, and correlation rule development.
In addition the ideal candidate should also demonstrate the following skills:
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate complex issues to various audiences.
- Self-Starter who takes ownership and responsibility for projects and initiatives.
- Skills to work independently and collaboratively in team settings.
- Skills to assess security incidents quickly and communicate a course of action to respond to the incident, while mitigating risk and limiting operational and reputational impact.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Qualifications listed as preferred or additional will be considered a plus factor for applicants.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or any other related field; or extensive relevant work experience.
5+ years of experience in:
- Working in the Information Security field.
- Identifying adversary techniques, tactics, and procedures with enterprise security tools.
- Creating and implementing logic or rules within common security tools to identify and mitigate security threats.
- Conducting detailed log analysis within common operating systems and security tools.
- Experience with MITRE ATT&CK framework.
- Experience in common operating systems and Cloud environments.
- Experience handling projects or issues of high complexity requiring expertise across multiple technical areas and business units.
- Experience in Linux security.
- Relevant industry certifications (CISSP, GIAC, etc.).
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
- Address Hillsboro, OR, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors