Facility: INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Salary: $85,000+ Annually
Bonus (if applicable):
Benefits: Full-time employees will enjoy a competitive benefits package for an energized workforce with options for you and your family including:
• Paid time off • Paid holidays • 401(k)
• 401(k) matching • Health Insurance • Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance • Life Insurance • Flexible spending account
• Health savings account • Tuition Reimbursement • Reduced tuition rates
• Employee discount • Employee assistance program • Pet insurance
• Disability Insurance • Paid training • Other benefits available
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Are you looking for a career you can feel good about? We hire only those that strive to do their best. By joining our family, you’ll receive the honor and recognition that comes with working for the industry’s global leader in evidenced based rehabilitation.
Who We Are:
GEO provides complementary, turnkey solutions for numerous government partners worldwide across a spectrum of diversified correctional and community reentry services. From the development of state-of-the-art facilities and the provision of management services and evidence-based rehabilitation to the post-release reintegration and supervision of individuals in the community, GEO offers fully diversified, cost-effective services that deliver enhanced quality and improved outcomes.
Why Work for GEO:
- At GEO, we believe that diversity in our workforce and the inclusion of a variety of views, perspectives, and backgrounds are integral parts of our company‘s success.
- We believe that work is more than a place you go every day. It is about being inspired and motivated to achieve extraordinary things.
- Employee benefits play an important role in making The GEO Group a great place to work. At GEO, we believe in the three pillars of employee wellbeing: physical, emotional, and financial. With comprehensive benefits and competitive wages, we trust that you will find all the resources you need here to be successful.
This position provides plans and carries out security measures to protect an organization’s computer networks and systems.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans, implements and upgrades security measures and controls.
- Establishes plans and protocols to protect digital files and information systems against unauthorized access, modification or destruction.
- Maintains data and monitors security access and logs.
- Performs vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments.
- Conducts internal and external security audits.
- Anticipates security alerts, incidents and disasters and reduces their likelihood.
- Monitors network, intrusion detection and prevention systems. Monitor security operations pager and responds to security alerts, and issues of possible compromise.
- Analyzes security breaches to determine their root causes.
- Recommends and installs appropriate tools and countermeasures.
- Defines, implements and maintains corporate security policies on security measures.
- Trains employees in security awareness and procedures.
- Coordinates security plans with outside vendors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or Engineering or a significant amount of information security experience which would be comparable required.
- Four (4) years’ experience in information systems.
- Strong functional knowledge of assigned application technology, architecture and technical infrastructure of information systems.
- Strong knowledge of firewall management and cybersecurity tools.
- Able to provide expert guidance and directions for continuous improvement, performance and value for the SIEM/SOC platform for Information Security.
- Strong project management skills and execution of multiple development projects.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Possess any of the following certifications is desired: Security+, CSA+, GSEC, GCIH, GCIA.
Job ID: 31520/34408/191968
- Salary Offer $85,000+/yr
- Address Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5