Full Job Description
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis When you join the Federal Reserve—the nation’s central bank—you’ll meaningfully contribute, collaborating with leading tech professionals to strengthen and protect our economic, financial and payments systems. We dedicate more than $1 billion to technology each year to support the Federal Reserve and our economy, and we’re building a dynamic and diverse team for our future.
The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis is looking for a spirited and motivated Information Security Analyst. You will report to an Information Security Manager and will be part of a team of Information Security professionals that is customer-focused, passionate for information security, focused on learning and development. Our objective is to support the strategic mission of the Federal Reserve System (FRS) for Information Security; to be “agile, risk-focused and forward-looking to ensure sustained security and resiliency of Federal Reserve assets.” The Information Security Analyst plays an important role with identifying risks to FRS systems and data.
- Track, communicate, and consult with partners on IT and information security risks as identified by teams, management, independent assessments, and audit.
- Maintain a centralized compliance repository for risks and mitigation processes.
- Prepare ongoing reporting related to compliance activities, audit plans and results, remediation plans, and other relevant compliance efforts, and communicate to Division leadership.
- Provide support for audits by assessing teams’ controls and policies in place and advise on recommended enhancements.
- Identify improvement opportunities and provide recommendations to further mature existing processes to align with best practices including use of automation and optimization.
- Coordinate compliance activities for Information Security.
- Produce reports for multiple areas, analyzing for improvement opportunities and processing/submitting requests to resolve.
- Perform independent monitoring process on identified higher risk controls.
- Manage procedures documents.
- Work on other directed security tasks/functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field, or commensurate experience.
- 1+ years of experience in Information Security, risk management, or a related IT discipline with an emphasis in continuous monitoring and security compliance.
- Foundational information security or risk management certification preferred.
- Experience working with Audit preferred.
- Develop and propose changes to internal procedures in response to environmental changes.
- Work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Experience with ticketing systems such as Service Now.
- Strong communication and business analysis skills.
- Experience with Security standards.
- Travel (10%).
- Candidates with less experience may be considered at a lower job grade and pay range.
- US citizenship required.
- Generous paid time off
- Tuition & Training assistance/reimbursement
- 401(k) match & Annuity/Pension fund
- Top-notch health care benefits
- Child and family care leave
- Professional development opportunities
- And more…
First (United States of America)
- Salary Offer $70,000 - $90,000 a year
- Address St. Louis, MO, USA
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5