Job ID 784133BR
Location Santa Monica, California, United States
Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)
Date posted Apr. 21, 2021
At Disney, we’re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. The Walt Disney Company is a world-class entertainment and technological leader. Walt’s passion was to continuously envision new ways to move audiences around the world—a passion that remains our touchstone in an enterprise that stretches from theme parks, resorts and a cruise line to sports, news, movies and a variety of other businesses. Uniting each endeavor is a commitment to creating and delivering unforgettable experiences — and we’re constantly looking for new ways to enhance and protect these exciting experiences.
The Global Information Security (GIS) group provides services and solutions to protect the value and use of Disney’s information through risk evaluation, collaboration, standardization, enforcement, and education across the enterprise. We protect the brand and reputation while enabling and supporting business objectives. GIS teams are located in Seattle, Burbank, and Orlando.
Hulu’s Information Security Operations team is seeking a Cyber Threat Hunter who will be an outstanding addition to our department. In this role, you will lead cyber threat hunt automation efforts, including the vetting of new models and procedures to identify and react to anomalous network and/or endpoint behaviors. The right person for this role is passionate about threat intelligence, threat indicators and incident response. If you are someone who is ready to solve complex problems, prefer a challenging work environment, then this is a great role for you!
- Identifying advanced threats using traditional security tools and platforms
- Develop custom Indicators of Compromise and Indicators of Attack for threat sensors
- Utilize and cultivated threat feeds and platforms to provide overarching security posture and environment status
- Lead Incident Response and Handling efforts
- Perform Forensic and Evidence gathering of cyber events and incidents
- Prepare and deliver reports and updates of cyber threats and issues involving or applicable to business units
- 2+ years of cyber threat intelligence and threat intelligence platform experience
- 2+ years of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) experience
- 2+years of Incident Response Protocols and Tools experience
- 2+years of experience with network security, endpoint security, or security threat vectors
- 1+ year of DPI (Deep Packet Inspection) experience
- Experience working with AWS or other cloud environments (development/architecture)
- Hands-on experience with information security tools such as an enterprise SIEM solution, IDS/IPS, endpoint security solutions, email/web security gateways, and other security detection/mitigation devices
- Solid experience in operating system and application security hardening and best practices
- Demonstrate the ability to provide written and verbal communications to management to address real-time issues and incidents, including writing formal incident reports
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM), GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA), GIAC Network Forensics Analyst (GNFA), Offensive Security (OSCP/OSCE/etc), or other relevant certifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a related field
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
- Address Santa Monica, CA, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors