Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America’s diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers ‘round-the-clock’ banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company’s customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
This position supports provisioning and build functions for the back-end infrastructure on the Infrastructure Provisioning, Build, Logging & Vulnerability Management & Engineering Team within Information Protection Engineering. Works on provisioning and build activities of infrastructure for technologies supported by IPE. This position will perform hands-on technical/engineering work and builds specific to Hardware Security Modules (HSMs), Security Appliances and Windows and Linux servers running various services related to Information Protection tools and technologies, such as encryption, tokenization, and PKI. This position would also collaborate with partner teams on the engineering and documentation of build documents for the listed technologies. The individual selected for this position will be required to work on-site and at Wells Fargo data centers and/or managed labs and in some cases will be required to do on-site or virtual work during evenings/off-hours. They will have interactions with technical, engineering and non-technical partners across the Enterprise for the implementation of the technologies listed above. Must have intermediate to advanced systems engineering experience in medium to large Enterprise environments.
- 5+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 4+ years of information technology applications and systems experience
- 5+ years of experience engineering server-based operating systems such as Windows or Unix
- 5+ years of technical troubleshooting experience
- 3+ years of build-deploy automation and configuration experience within the Linux and Unix environment
- 5+ years of data center experience
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to identify and manage complex issues and negotiate solutions within a geographically dispersed organization
- Knowledge and understanding of configuration management solutions for information security and compliance controls
- 1+ year of public key infrastructure experience
- Advanced problem solving and technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Experience supporting Encryption or Security Appliance Devices and HSMs
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience doing engineering/systems related tasks with data center equipment (Servers, Storage and/or Network devices)
- Work as needed for on-site installs/build/config
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Reliable transportation
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Position Hours: Monday – Friday (as early as 7 am and as late as 6 pm ).
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S – Minneapolis, MN
- Address 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors