Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
This Information Security Engineer role is on the Technology Infrastructure Operations team within the Cyber Threat Management group performing Unix/Linux Administration. They will share responsibility in supporting several cyber threat tools. This position will work closely with the CTM leadership team and technical partners to develop solutions and Cyber Threat tools and innovations for the enterprise. This role will develop and document tools and services that support cyber threat management initiatives. This position will also be enlisted at times to assist incident responders to determine the risk and impact of a security threat, and possible mitigation strategies. This position will help provide crucial metrics associated with our ability to discover and react to security threats.
- 5+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 4+ years of information technology applications and systems experience
- 5+ years of experience with patching and compliance for UNIX, Linux or Windows
- 3 + years of Windows or Linux scripting experience
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- 3+ years of relational database experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Demonstrated technical engineering background across multiple core technologies (OS, Application, Database, Virtual/Cloud, etc.)
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd – Chandler, AZ
- Address 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors