L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Code: ISP3
Job Location:Camden, NJ
Develops and administers security programs and procedures for classified, sensitive, or proprietary materials, documents, and equipment. Researches and implements federal security regulations, maintaining knowledge and awareness of interdisciplinary compliance requirements (finance, cyber, information technology, and trade compliance). Obtains rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations from government agencies. Prepares manuals outlining regulations, and establishes procedures for handling, storing, retaining records, and access by personnel or visitors to restricted records and materials. Conducts security education training and security audits. Investigates security violations and prepares reports specifying preventive action to be taken. Collects, assimilates, and interprets intelligence information and disseminates to the appropriate stakeholder or investigating authority.
- Knowledge of the 32 CFR Part 117 National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) Rule
- Assist the FSO in the creation, management and presentation of security training
- Defense Information System for Security (DISS) SMO management
- Process new employee security clearances in DISS
- Track security clearance investigations and perform administrative support functions to include eQIP administration
- Processing outgoing visit requests and certifications in DISS
- Provide security briefings, debriefings, and awareness training for site personnel
- Process necessary badge requests for L3Harris employees and visitors
- Review the details and requirements issued in formal DD254 contracts.
- Review of required forms, process and screen of security forms (SF86) of various background investigations, and associated paperwork for accuracy
- Implement security policy and direction consistent with the Company and Government regulations
- Provide answers/analyses to address questions and concerns from management
- Maintain the security database of classified holdings
- Assist the FSO with annual DCSA security reviews
- Possess a high degree of organizational and communications skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to work independently and irregular hours, as required.
- Must partner with functional organizations and possess the ability to solve complex challenges independently in compliance with written and verbal guidance from both internal and external Customers as appropriate meeting business objectives. Ability to objectively and professionally conduct investigations regarding sensitive issues and violations of written policies.
- Must serve as an Assistant CPSO, if needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum SECRET clearance is required
- Requires proficient knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Top Secret Clearance
- SIMS database experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.
- Address Camden, NJ, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5