Develops, implements, and administers policies, programs, and plans that address industrial security issues to ensure compliance with government, and company requirements.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Government security, proprietary information protection, physical and personnel security, property control, and visitor control. Develops inspection and compliance reports, security and technology control plans, government operating manuals, and standard practice procedures
- Provides international security support, physical security assessments, document accountability control and destruction, education and training products, consultations, administrative inquiries, classification management guidance, security direction, and emanation protection
- Interfaces with the appropriate government agencies, company management and employees, customers, vendors, and suppliers to ensure understanding of and compliance with security requirements
- Includes management of Department of Defense program requirements, processing personnel security clearances, classified program administration, security record maintenance, collaboration with federal intelligence/law enforcement communities, access requests, administering security awareness training programs, and validating cleared facility visit requests
- Requires DoD security clearance eligibility and subject to DoD program access requirements
- This position requires an active U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. This position requires a secret clearance.
- 3 yrs experience
- Address Wichita, KS, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors