Full Job Description
AIG’s Enterprise Resiliency organization is responsible for preparing AIG businesses to respond in the event of a loss of personnel, facilities, and technology by following pre-defined management approved response plans, policies and standards. The Enterprise Resiliency program partners with our Businesses, and support functions including Security, Facilities, Technology, and others to respond to disruptive events, to protect our people and assets, and to recover within predetermined time frames. The resiliency strategies focus on detailed plans and operating procedures for those processes required for the financial and operational health of AIG and its clients. This person will report to the Global Head of Incident Management – Enterprise Resiliency.
- Support our Incident Management Teams by keeping an updated inventory of all required Incident Management Plans (IMPS) and other documentation covering response for locations and business areas.
- Partner with the Senior Incident Manager to develop and update incident communication templates to be used for providing stakeholder updates on real and/or potential business-impacting events (i.e. hurricanes, earthquakes, power disruptions, etc.).
- Assist members of the Enterprise Resiliency / Incident Management team with setting up incident exercise scenarios, documentation, results, tracking follow up deliverables identified.
- Develop and provide Incident Management Team (IMT) stakeholder training as needed.
- Proficient in using technology and tools for monitoring and to drive response processes.
- Collaborate with partner groups like the Global Security Operations Center (GSOC), Facilities teams, and Technology Global Command Center (GCC) to provide threat and vulnerability monitoring, and assist Enterprise Resiliency team members with assessments as required for any AIG-impacting incidents.
- Support and assist the Global Head of Incident Management (IM) in day-to-day management of the IM program, transformation and enhancement initiatives, and in real-time response efforts.
- Assist in the aggregation of company-wide reporting data.
What we are looking for
- 8+ years of related experience in Preparedness and Response roles and/or in Crisis Management, Emergency Response, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Risk, or similar related discipline.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience with industry recognized Professional Certification (preferred).
- Experience with supporting and implementing projects and working with cross-functional teams.
- Working knowledge of response tools and technologies relevant to responsibilities, with a strong understanding of driving analytics and reporting.
- High proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Be available during off hours and willingness to travel to regional facilities as necessary.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
To learn more please visit: https://www.aig.com/about-us/diversity-equity-and-inclusion
AIG is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants and employees with physical or mental disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to complete any part of the application or hiring process, please send an email to email@example.com . Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
RK – Risk Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25% Relocation Provided: No AIG Employee Services, Inc.
- Address Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors