About the job
Auto req ID: 239687BR
As Information Security Sr. Analyst role, within CTO IAM organization, the person would be responsible to support a variety of security technologies such as Identity Management (IDM), Access Recertification and Single Sign-On. In-depth knowledge of application security concepts, best practices are expected. The resource is expected to be a technical SME with deep expertise and hands-on experience in Identity and Access Management technologies such as CA Identity Manager, CA Identity Governance, CA Directory, Work point and provisioning manager.
Strong debugging and operation support skills as they relate to Identity Management and Access Management
and prior experience in Operations support and Production incident resolution is highly desirable.
The person in this position would be also responsible to develop and enhance capabilities in Identity Management and Access recertification platforms using JAVA, Angular JS and product configurations
Knowledge of web, mobile, API, Microservices, network and security architectures and design patterns.
and experience working on AWS, Azure, Azure DevOps platform is a plus.
Experience with Directories such as CA Directory, OUD and OpenLDAP, Drive automation of daily tasks and deliver end to end Monitoring and ensuring vendors adhere to established SLAs for incidents and service requests is also expected from this position.
- Bachelors Degree in IT or relevant experience
- 4+ years plus hands-on configuration and development experience in Identity Management and recertification technologies
- 4+ years plus experience in the Security area
- 2+ years of experience with Oracle DB, LDAP directories
- 4+ years of strong programming experience using Java, JAVA script, HTML, Angular or XML technologies
- Strong experience with Web service, API based integration
- Strong debugging, defect triaging and log analysis experience
- Subject matter expert in Identity Management, Access Recertification and Provisioning services
- Experience in Installing, Migrating and Configuring IDM and Access governance applications and enhancements
- Strong kettle scripting experience and workflow design using WorkPoint and Policy express
- Experience on Windows and Linux platform
- Experience with network, systems, and cloud application and cloud security
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops tool and CI/CD
- Experience with ServiceNow, ALM, Azure DevOps, Splunk
- CISM /CISSP Certification is preferred
- Azure DevSecOps, IAM Certification or Azure or AWS certification is a plus
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Limited Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
- Consumer Goods
- Food & Beverages
- Information Technology
- Address Plano, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors