The LHC Group as part of its business strategy is significantly investing in Information Technology to ensure that the organization is in a position to maintain its leadership within the healthcare industry for the 21st century. Join the IT Team @ LHC Group where it’s all about helping our business innovate, execute, and provide exceptional healthcare.
- Maintaining and supporting our IAM technology infrastructure within the existing team. Manage IAM related technologies such as lifecycle management, identity management / multi-factor authentication, and vaulting services.
- Analyze, design, develop, test, and implement IAM code solutions and integrations.
- Custom develop security applications.
- Responsible for the process of provisioning and de-provisioning users in collaboration with our HR business partners and solution process owners.
- Enforce principles of least privilege and segregation of duties.
- Proactively with support teams and end user community to address access related questions and issues.
- Design, document, and communicate Identity and access Management standards, processes, procedures, and associated metrics.
- Identify and implement process improvements to the overall IAM program.
Education & Experience
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or related degree
- 3-5+ years’ applications development
- Java, SQL programming
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps and Agile
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem solving skills.
- Awareness of cyber security trends and hacking techniques
- Knowledge of Role Based Access Control, LDAP, AD, SAML, SPML, or OAUTH
- Integration with SailPoint IdentityNow, Okta, .Net, API development (REST/JSON), and design patterns
- Boomi or other data integration
- Healthcare experience
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for religious or medical exemptions.
Req ID : 143231