Location San Diego, CaliforniaUS
Job ID JR-030321
BioLegend develops world-class, cutting-edge antibodies and reagents for biomedical research, manufactured in our state-of-the-art facility in San Diego. Our mission is to accelerate research and discovery by providing the highest quality products at an outstanding value, along with superior customer service and technical support. Our product expertise covers a diverse set of research areas including Immunology, Neuroscience, Cancer, Stem cells, and Cell Biology.
Identity & Access Management (IAM) Engineer
This position will perform the daily management of the Okta Identity and Access Management (IAM) platform, including all aspects of identity management, application management, directory integrations, and Workflow development. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in delivering identity solutions that are functional, secure, scalable, and reliable. As a member of a small team in a fast-paced environment, this role will require both strong intellectual agility and hands-on technical skills. This role will report into our Headquarters in San Diego. Candidates must be open to relocating to the area.
This position will be part of a growing Identity and Access Management (IAM) team that manages a number of enterprise wide tools, covering the areas of Identity as a Service: Identity lifecycle management (WorkDay, Okta), Access Certification, Privileged Access Management, Single Sign On (SSO), MFA etc.
- Drive the evolution of our Okta environment through optimization and new workflow creation
- Enable the rapid business adoption of technology through the development of innovative identity and access management solutions.
- Create a delightful access experience by applying principles of process simplification and design, reducing or eliminating friction in maintaining a secure and compliant environment.
- Be a hero to support and operational organizations, relieving their burdens through the implementation of end-to-end automation for IAM processes, while providing guidance and support as a trusted SME
- Work with internal and external application support teams to extend the use of our identity solutions
- Implement and support a Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution
- Own identity problem resolution from end to end
- Provide 24×7 support as needed for emergency situations and planned maintenance activities
- Develop and maintain quality documentation relating to IAM, PAM, and related deployments and operations.
- Plan and manage project tasks, schedules and resources related to identity solution deployments
Minimum Qualifications – Education and Experience
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Okta
- 3+ years of experience working with IAM or PAM systems
- Experience with various Identity and Access management concepts and technologies.
- Experience must include Identity Governance and Administration and Privileged Access Management.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with any well-known SIEM application
- 1+ years of Active Directory Group Policy management
- Competency with one or more scripting or programming languages such as Python, PowerShell, Bash, or R
Preferred Qualifications – Education and Experience
- Hands on experience with a major cloud platform, such as AWS or Azure
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley and System and Organization Controls (SOC) Level 3 and CyberSecurity
Condition of Employment
Concerns regarding COVID-19 continue as positive cases are experienced in the communities in which we operate. Please be aware that, as a condition of employment, BioLegend requires proof of COVID vaccination for all U.S.-based employees (subject to limited exceptions) beginning January 18, 2022.
- Salary Offer $85,000/yr to $101,000/yr
- Address San Diego, CA, USA
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10