The HR Service Delivery Lead is a hands-on Team Leader/Supervisor, providing daily direction, coaching, and guidance to the Americas HR Service Delivery Team reporting to the Director of Compensation & HR Service Delivery Americas. The HR Service Delivery Team is responsible for providing direct support to Company employees, HR Business Partners, and Management as part of a centralized function handling a variety of HR-related transactions for the Americas region. Working closely with HR management, this position will provide guidance to HR Service Delivery Coordinators regarding requests concerning HR policies/programs. Additional responsibilities include appropriately routing requests from employees to others for further information, responding to inquiries via online resources and/or telephone, processing various paper and electronic forms related to documenting human resources activities such as new-hire onboarding, change-of-status, benefits, termination of employment, etc. and inputting employee personal data into human resources information/computer system (HRIS) database and/or documents activities as requested. The HR Service Delivery Leader will work closely with Benefits, HRIT, Compensation, Recruitment, and Human Resources Business Partners to understand current and future workload requirements.
General HR Service Delivery
- Providing advanced administrative and program/project planning support to the Compensation & HR Service Delivery Director to implement the goals of the department as well as those of various projects.
- Answers high-level HR questions regarding, benefits, policy, and processes, and routes complex requests or issues to the appropriate HR Leader (i.e. Benefits, HRIT, Compensation, Recruitment). Provide guidance to the HR Service Delivery team on various questions from employees and ensures prompt customer response and service.
- Review and/or prepare offer letters and meet with new employees for the new hire orientation
- Supervises & assists with internal HR audit activities, US Federal reporting requirements such as OSHA, AAP, and EEO, Bruker US service award program; background investigation and security clearance, and special projects.
- Manages the move to all electronic employee files and improves the current process of maintaining employee records inclusive of personnel files, I9s, benefits, and Immigration documentation
- Works closely with Benefits and assigns HR Service Delivery team members to support open enrollment and various benefit events (flu shot clinics and benefit fair).
- Works closely with Recruiting, HRBP’s, and Managers to schedule multiple manager candidate interviews.
- Under the direction of the Director of Comp & HR Service Delivery Americas, collaborates with HR Business Partners during merger and acquisition activities, ensuring the right support to process and onboard the HRIS and Payroll system and Bruker benefit enrollments.
- Actively support HR Business Partners with confidential administrative tasks and special projects.
- Responsible for annual goal setting, performance evaluations, training, and coaching of the HR Service Delivery team.
- Ensures all levels of employee data transactions are entered into the HRIS from personnel action forms related to job requisitions, hiring, onboarding, transfers, personal and other ID changes, compensation, changes, and separation.
- Investigates complex issues ensuring proper history is reflected in the HR database.
- Validates if data files were successfully processed and report errors if any.
- Enters manual data updates into the HR database as needed by the business.
- Provides ad hoc reports as needed including preparing and submitting compliance reports
- Create, improve and align America’s HR Service Delivery processes and work activities.
- Utilizing multiple skill sets to proactively manage a variety of requests and workstreams requiring organization, attention to detail, and follow-through.
- Develop materials and coordinates the activities of the HR Service Delivery team.
- Serves as a backup for any HR Service Delivery team member
- Identifies opportunities for process and/or systems improvement, recommends and/or initiates and implements improvement activities
- Documents guidelines, processes, and procedures of the HR Service Delivery team
- Perform other duties as required.
- BA/BS in Business, Management, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of Human Resources administrative support work experience required with at least 2 year’s experience as a Team leader, including demonstrated ability to partner, influence, and work effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Serve as an effective role model who articulates and practices Company values.
- Fosters an environment that encourages teamwork and communication.
- Excellent written, verbal, and computer communication skills, with experience and drive to provide exceptional customer care, response, and service.
- Proven ability to take initiative and demonstrate flexibility.
- Technically competent with various software programs such as Word, Excel, MS Outlook, Adobe as well as Payroll and HR systems such as Ultipro, SuccessFactors and ICIMS preferred
- Ability to successfully manage multiple demands and project tasks simultaneously while maintaining full confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work with strong project coordination skills.
- Proactive and possesses strong planning, execution, and multitasking skills with demonstrated ability to reprioritize accordingly. Must be able to manage quickly changing priorities while meeting deadlines.
Bruker is a federal contractor and subject to Executive Order 14042. Under Executive Order 14042, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (with limited exceptions for those employees who are unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief). You will need to provide proof of vaccination by submitting a copy of your CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card to Bruker, or obtain a religious or medical exemption, as a condition of employment.
Req. # 2022-12123
- Address Billerica, MA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10