Full Job Description
Looking for a candidate with a passion for discovering new security vulnerabilities and a strong foundation in SoC architecture. In this role you will be driving Security Research and Assurance for Xeon Engineering Group (XEG) products and technologies. You will play a crucial role in ensuring that secure development best practices and security objectives are met for Intel’s Xeon Server CPUs
Responsibilities include, although are not limited to:
- Red Teaming and Vulnerability research
- Discovering vulnerabilities and weaknesses in the architecture, design and the implementation of XEG products.
- Threat modeling
- Driving hackathons
- Driving security reviews/investigations to ensure design/implementation meets architecture objectives.
- Active role in security architecture definitions to ensure architecture thoroughness.
- Work with security champions, architects, and validation engineers to ensure timely completion of all Secure Development Lifecycle (SDL) activities, risk assessments and mitigation of risk associated with projects.
- Objective, independent reviewer of the product’s security artifacts and risks.
In addition to the qualifications below, the ideal candidate will also demonstrate the following traits:
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work in an unstructured start-up like environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to navigate around ambiguities and obstacles to independently solve complex problems
- Skilled at communicating technical info and ideas so others will understand
- Strong action-orientation, proactive to achieve quick high value-added results
- Support and work with cross-functional and cross-geo teams in a dynamic environment
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Candidate must have a Masters degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Information Science, Information Systems or equivalent and 5+ years of experience in:
- Red Teaming or Vulnerability Research
- Exploit development
- Threat modeling
- Broad technical foundation with hardware, firmware and SoC development
- Security principles and standards, security controls, Data Center technology security
- End-to-end security architecture and secure development best practices.
- Deep Security
- Security code review, analysis, and vulnerability assessment
- Reverse engineering experience
- Driving Hackathons
- Intel x86 Architecture
- Platform architecture
- SoC Architecture
- Intel SDL process
Inside this Business Group
Xeon Performance Group (XPG) delivers custom server SoC design solutions to our data center customers. It is chartered to deliver data centric silicon that is high-performing, cost-effective, high-quality, and on schedule in way that increases market share and drives the best solutions for our customers.
US, California, Santa Clara;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
- Address Hudson, MA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Masters